Lincolnshire bans overnight stops in some carparks (1 Viewer)

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
some places its not possible to take them for good reason, yes I bought it on that understanding.
Barricading entrances to beaches with masses of room for parking and that doesnt obscure moaning local residents view from their houses, is not a good reason, its an unjustified bias assuming a tall vehicle is going to drop litter.
As a result of the councils decision to not allow access I had to park the motorhome... in the residential area! Genius policy!

proven abuse? Suggest they also ban all vehicles on that basis then, in fact all people.

Im just off to abandon my two dogs and drive off without them, so that I can use public transport and not be discriminated against. FYI you can takes dogs on most public transport including trains, the problem is one of my two isnt able to walk more than a few hundred yards (hence why i needed to drive to the huge beach car park which was about 80% empty).

Lastly, (which is the basis of your argument), people CHOOSE to have say gender reassignment, denying them access to anything or treating them in a manner different to anyone else is still discrimination and illegal.
Any form of differentially treatment due to being identified in a particular way or association discriminatory. Assuming unacceptable behaviour will occur purely due to this association is discriminatory.
Its pointless arguing with him over this ....years of council brainwashing has done irreversible damage. That and he's admittedly never toured in any civilised countries and witnessed their more inclusive approach. Its a perfect example really of how our councils behave .....no foresight and just black and white arguments with no foundation other than " thats the rules"

• Funny
Reactions: GJH

Deleted User
Perhaps you would like to explain to council tax payers throughout the country that their taxes have to rise to do so.
anyone one who resides in an area where tourists may visit will be paying more council tax so that the litter they drop can be tidied up. The more tourists visit the more their council tax goes up (and to fund additional facilities and infrastructure to cope such as parking, toilets e.t.c).
How is it any different for MH's visiting then? Sounds like you are letting your self-discrimination get the better of you again.

Whether you agree with it or not, rightly or wrongly, people in this country have to pay for other people (even those that dont contribute as well). I've been paying for others my whole life, and still pay more in to local economies than most of the welcomed tourists allowed to park and disrespect the place.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back