Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Yep, I'll second that!
Great show and great weather BUT, in addition to Jim & Sian, it was the volunteers, karaoke/Funster performers, marshals and server-outers of the bacon butties that made it for me.

Thanks all
James

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Couple of threads on this meet now, so bit confused, but yes .. thank you everyone who made it special ... and those that didn't don't matter do they ... :) . There were lots of brilliant people, old friends and new, on this meet and it was lovely to feel so relaxed and contented for the weekend.

Special thanks to me for Andy63 who spent so long repairing my reversing camera that I nearly drove away with him on top of the mh as I forgot he was there...!!!!

Thanks to the lovely Rangitira who is going to look after PPBear for me till I get to Cornwall.

Thanks to Dawnb, Terry, DaveBusman, Ken, the Band, Toledo, Funflair, Ludo, Amanda my little friend, Lunarman, Pam and Brisey, Hoots, Geraldine, Lugnut family, crumbs just realised I would have to write until midnight to thank you all... so you know who you are who I think are great. :) Amazing weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back