Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Back home....:thumb:

Great weekend.. Thanks to everyone who did the marshalling, organising, tent building, bacon cooking, guitar playing etc etc..

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Back home now and missing everyone!

Thanks to Jim, Sian, Brisey and Pamela for all their organisational skills. We really enjoyed ourselves meeting friends old and new.

Howie says that he is denying any evidence contained in photographs as it was his vindictive twin brother who escaped from the garage when we got there :ROFLMAO:

The entertainment in the Eden Project was great and the bacon butties up to the usual high standard.

Kath and Howie

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
g8ysn

big thanks 2 jim sian and all marshals / helpers for making lincoln such a great meeting,
great weather / great show / great meeting, nice 2 meet old friends and make new ones:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We got home about an hour ago. 7 hour trip:Eeek: But well worth it, what a wicked weekend. :clap: Lots of people to thank, I'll do that tomorrow when I post some 200 photos, 150 of which were taken last night:ROFLMAO:

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
Certainly was a good meet, thanks Jim and all the others that helped things along.

atlantisbird

Free Member
Mar 26, 2012
Near Bridlington
Funster No
MH
New Bentley C Class
Exp
since 2012 in own van
A big thank you for all the helpers at Lincoln Show

Just got home after a wonderfully surprising long weekend at Lincoln Show with the best club in the land with whom we have the best helpers who helped Jim and Sian marshal the "wrinkles". :ROFLMAO:
Lovely weather Red Arrows , British Memorial Flight and the individual Spitfire and Hurricane thrown in free for good measure plus great entertainment including The Ivy League WOW.
I think we do not appreciate and thank the individuals enough for the tireless efforts to enable the rest of us to enjoy what we have all gone to.

A personal thank you to all the individual helpers.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Kindest regards,
Atlantisbird
Ann & Harry

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Thank you, thank you, thank you. What a great weekend!!!:thumb:

You did us proud Jim, Sian, Brisey, Pamalaaar, Champers and unruly Petensal :hug: . Best regards to all our other friends too.

Can't wait for the next one and some more of that whiskEy Jim.:winky: :beer:

Cheers, Ludo:thanks2:

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
What a cracking few days that was. We were booked already with the motorhome club, but saw a few funster faces we knew. weather was really great, and as we were near one of the entertainment tents, we got to see and hear some great music. And the red arrows and spitfire/lancaster bomber flying displays wer superb. Also the shuttle bus into Lincoln was good, [our women went], leaving us to browse the many stalls selling allsorts. We will definitely go next year. Cant believe how many campers vans had sold signs on by the last day, and one we noticed was £105.000. My mate bought an electric scooter, and the stall where he got it had sold around a dozen already, and had only one left after his. many we know had booked with MMM so they got free hog roast, and they said it was brilliant.

Last edited:

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Hi all .We got home only an hour ago although we popped to grimsby first but found the A14 closed traffic nightmare .
Great evening last night danced and drank to much.
But not as big a headache as some had:ROFLMAO:
and at least i got some sleep unlike some:RollEyes:
looking forward to seeing some pics Jim
thanks again to all who made it possible
.:thumb: Peter and Carole

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Thanks again for a very enjoyable(if very expensive)weekend.

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Hi all .We got home only an hour ago although we popped to grimsby first but found the A14 closed traffic nightmare .
[HI]Great evening last night danced and drank to much[/HI].
But not as big a headache as some had:ROFLMAO:
and at least i got some sleep unlike some:RollEyes:
looking forward to seeing some pics Jim
thanks again to all who made it possible
.:thumb: Peter and Carole

Oh dear.

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
A big thank you from me and the bitch to Jim and Sian and Brian and Pamelaaaaaar for working so hard to make this another fantastic Fun meet.

Many thanks to the other funsters, for without you none of this madness would happen.

Also, the bitch was so impressed with the fun her her role model had that she has demanded that I give her alcohol on a regular basis. However the bitch got a bit merry last night and had to have the hair of the dog this morning to recover :RollEyes:

Me and the bitch are currently parked up at Regal Furnishings in Ilkeston waiting for the van cushions to be recovered today. The bitch did not like what is there at the moment and has demanded something with a dog leg pattern in it:thumb:

Last edited:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Massive thanks to all the folks who worked so hard for us plebs all weekend !

Sorry I was a bit quiet and not joining in much but as some of you will know I have a bit of pain at the moment and it does not really make me feel like doing too much !! ( other than moan and whinge that is :ROFLMAO: )

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Massive thanks to all the folks who worked so hard for us plebs all weekend !

Sorry I was a bit quiet and not joining in much but as some of you will know I have a bit of pain at the moment and it does not really make me feel like doing too much !! ( other than moan and whinge that is :ROFLMAO: )

I'll fetch my massage oils next time john!::bigsmile::winky: :lips:

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Another great weekend, thanks to everyone who does that stuff in the background to make it all work. Very much appreciated!!

Arrived home yesterday completely knackered and I didn't even do anything. Must be all that fresh air :Smile:

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
:roflmto: Can we add our thanks to everyone, marshalls and fellow funsters for another enjoyable rally. Hope we shall see you all again soon - nothing else booked yet.
:thanks2:

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
A wonderful, wonderful rally :thumb: Thanks to all the marshalls for their hard work :thumb:

kiwicamper

Free Member
Jun 8, 2009
christchurch NZ
Funster No
MH
fully intergrated
Exp
since 2000
As this was to be our last meet before returning to NZ ,we came with high expectations for Lincoln .
We were not disappointed !!!!!
Fantastic effort by Jim and all his helpers.Great entertainment especially Sunday night.
To all of you who made us welcome,we thank you.We will taking back very fond memories of everyone wev'e met and expect lots of visitors to NZ in the future.
Anytime you are down our way ,a bed will always be available,once we've bought a house!

Glennis & Joe

P.S.
Special thanks to Suggy for being so tolerant and helpful.

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
As has been said, excellent weekend....Jim even organised a Fun Flypast

Attachments

• Lincoln Flypast 1.jpg
    Lincoln Flypast 1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 20

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Smile:One of the best weekends ever. Thank you very much . Lovely company. Lovely weather. Good entertainment.

Thanks to Sheila and Roger, Tom and Sue, Stuart and the staff at Zoots for making our meal out wonderful. Thanks to every funster that entertained us, Mike for his hard work, and Brisey and Pamela for arranging sunshine.

Hilldweller for the brandy :Blush::Blush::Blush::Doh: ...

Can't wait for next year. Thanks everybody. x

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Jim also put on another show for us...... captions please

Attachments

• Jim took short.jpg
    Jim took short.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 45

Bebe

Free Member
May 22, 2013
Spain/East Yorkshire, Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2001
Thanks for a great weekend and thank you all for making us feel welcome. Our first meeting and we made lots of new friends. Thank you everyone. Ian and BB

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
anyone potting up some picks in the gallery thanks my my camera wasent working :cry:

denscab

Free Member
Sep 24, 2013
derby
Funster No
MH
elddis
Exp
one
:Smile: first time we had been to a motorhome show we thought it was realy good weather was great we also brought our new van on the sunday at the show definetly will be going again

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
I saw Jim taking lots of photos and Joy had her camera stuck to her as usual. I am sure that once the alcohol wears off they will upload them.:Smile::Smile:

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
We got home about an hour ago. 7 hour trip:Eeek: But well worth it, what a wicked weekend. :clap: Lots of people to thank, I'll do that tomorrow when I post some 200 photos, 150 of which were taken last night:ROFLMAO:

[STRIKE]
Alice, Alice
[/STRIKE]
Photos, Photos, where the **** is the photos!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Janet says,
Only joking Jim :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back