Lincoln Show 2012, The Season Finale. (1 Viewer)

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hi , It.s Graham & Rosie , we will be there on Thursday AM , Unfortunately in the non booked area :cry: , but we will come and find you , Regards G n R .:thumb:

Oh Good, at least my dog bowls will be safe from your tyres this time Graham!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Angry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"For Sale Metal frisbees" once had the shape of good solid dog bowls.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
ooops , Sorry ! . that must have been at Misterton as i have not seen you since , your Dog must be thirsty by now ... How many Bowls do i owe you ? . G n R

Last edited:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
well so far it looks like i'm coming alone as swmbo has to look after a friends house and pets whom is flying out to spain sometime tomorrow.

i will be somewhere in the general non booked pay on the gate area and hopefully arriving sometime tomorrow (thursday) although if i can manage to get the flag pole attached to the van i should be easy enough to spot.

see you all there :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
If any one wants a Solar Panel , i have one for sale it is a 15 Watt 12 Volt with all the leads , cigar plug etc , Still with the box , i have used it just resting on the front wind screen and have had it on the roof and just run the cable through the sky light , only £45 ono ::bigsmile:,

i will have it with me this weekend at the Lincoln Show .

Reason for sale ...I have now bought a 100 watt unit as i now have 2 x 125 amp batteries ,

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Passed the showground today (Wednesday).
Lots there already, MHs, Caravans and tents.
Cant make the show, but have a good weekend all.

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Arriving Friday PM now instead of Thursday.

Steve

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
A Big Thanks

Home now.

A big thanks to Brisey (Pam & Brian) and to Jim (Jim & Sian) for such a cracking end to the Funster's End of Season Show Rally.
A big thanks also to those who contributed in many ways with the help of shelters, equipment, muscle power, musicians, lighting engineers, cleaner uppers, etc, etc.

Nice one. :thumb:

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks

Great weekend . Thanks Jim, Sian, Brisey & Pam.

The gaffer was using a CADAC paella pan this morning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: well I'll eat my hat :ROFLMAO:

Thanks one and all again :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ken, Lynda & jess

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Lincoln Show

After arriving at the show Friday evening we had it all planned out as to what we were going to do, where we were going to go and who we were going to see over the next couple of days. Saturday morning we were going round the stalls and then we would go to see if we could find the MotorhomeFun area to introduce ourselves as we had joined the group in May but, being still at work, we had not had a chance to go to any other meetings/rallies. We would then go back to the motor home to have dinner and back out to the Show’s bar for an evening drink. That all changed - as soon as we found you we were made to feel really welcome and were immediately told that you were having a cheese and wine party later and that it would be a good way for us to meet people. Also, after that, and later in the evening everyone would be meeting up again for a drink and a sing song. At 5pm we duly came back carrying our bottle of wine and a couple of glasses looking a bit sheepish and still with the intention of having a quick drink and then back to the van for dinner when we suddenly heard the words “come over here and join us” – bless you Polly and Dave – we were so pleased to hear those words and join you we did. You then introduced us to Stuart (sorry if it’s Stewart) and Kath and the rest is history – we ended up getting back to the motor home at about midnight! After having a ‘few’ glasses of wine, some lovely cheese and biscuits and listening to the music instead of up and leaving, we drifted under the awning with everyone else when it was getting chilly. After a few more glasses of wine :wine: and starting now to sing along with the songs, dinner was forgotten :roflmto:. After more than a few glasses of Bacardi and Coke (thank you Stuart and Kath) and the songs becoming rugby orientated (thanks to Jim and Stuart) with Polly knowing more of the words than the rest of us, we decided to weave our way back to the van before we turned into pumkins. Thank you all for such an enjoyable afternoon and evening. Here’s to many more of them. Colyn and Jill

Last edited:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
yes we too would like to pass on our grateful thanks to Brisey Pamelllaaaaa Jim & Sian for being superb hosts. Lovely to meet up with old friends, and meeting new ones is always great fun.

thank you, and hopefully not too long till the next one!

Andrea & Jeff

audreyj

Free Member
Sep 25, 2011
driffield
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
since 2009
Lincoln show

Thanks very much to everyone at the Lincoln show event. Were quite new to Motorhome fun so everyone made us feel welcome when we arrived on Thursday we were greeted and given a fabulous pitch. The cheese and biscuits on Saturday night was brilliant a lot of effort was put in by various members a big thank you look forward to the next meet.:thanks2:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Well another great weekend with FUN, shame it was a bit cold and wet but that does'nt keep us in our van's, great cheese and wine evening and all nibbles on Saturday night.

Many thanks to Jim & Sian, Brisey and Pamela for a brill weekend, hope to see you all soon

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Brilliant weekend, awesome Cheese and Wine Party, many thanks to everyone involved, hope to attend more rallies and meets now I've retired.

Its a pleasure being a "Funster" :thumb::thumb::thumb:

PS Handed out a few flyers Jim so fingers crossed!:Eeek:

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Our :thanks: also to everyone who worked so hard to keep funsters fed, watered and entertained :thumb: Well done, everyone!

PS Special thanks from me to Graham & Jill (GJH) for keeping 'him' under control :winky:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Besides being 'tethered' by Sundance and his better 1/2 I wish to thank that dodgy bloke cooking the bacon, it was one way to lose a few pounds, now off to look at e-bay for andrex.. I may even consider getting some 'new' ...

:Doh:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Besides being 'tethered' by Sundance and his better 1/2 I wish to thank that dodgy bloke cooking the bacon, it was one way to lose a few pounds, now off to look at e-bay for andrex.. I may even consider getting some 'new' ...

:Doh:

arrrrh .... that explains it all, wondered what you were doing wandering around the trade stalls with a 'minder' for.
Nice to meet you and Sundance again even if briefly

maggie

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks to the marshalls for organising this event. Had a great time. Great pitch too. Love to meet new and old funsters and always made to feel welcome. Cheese and wine get together was excellent and thanks to those talented musicians that kept us entertained as well
Just got home after an epic 6 mile journey :ROFLMAO:
Kath

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Many thanks to Jim & Sian, Brisey and Pamela for a brill weekend ::bigsmile: , It was great to see every one again and to meet new Funsters , look forward to getting together again soon , Goth weekend is next in our diary but hope that more events pop up before then , Can Mike the other Guitarist PM me please with a view to we can swoping a few songs :thumb: All the best Graham n Rosie .

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
A big thank you to Brisey & Pamela, Jim & Sian for organising such an excellent meet. Cheese & Wine do on Sat was a great idea and enjoyed sampling all the varieties. ::bigsmile:

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
We would just like to say a big THANK YOU to Sian and Jim, Brisey - Pamela and Brian for welcoming and parking us also for the lovely Bacon butties on Sunday morning - very tasty.

Thank you also to Pamela & Nigel for their help and advice, much appreciated.

Sorry we missed the Cheese & wine due to friend visiting - our friend has been very ill and it was lovely to see her looking as well as she did.

Hoping all Funsters got home safely in the horrid weather until next time TTFN:thumb:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
lincoln show

well got home at last windscreen wipers decided to pack in in knottingley took 2 hours to repair them ,then stopped in services for a cuppa and change my wet clothes.,and low and behold my electric windows decided to stick in the open position another hour to fix that.........thats my rant over .would like to say a big thanks to jim sian brisey and pam for another great rally good turn out nice to meet new freinds colin and jill glad u enjoyed your first rally lets hope theres plenty more .and a big thanks to everyone who attended for making our weekend great ,oh nearly forgot i got your dog rita ha ha.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back