Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Booking for this event has now closed. We have 176 vans booked, :). that's certainly close to a record for us at a Warners Show, and when you think we have two rallies happening on the same date, the high numbers are a surprise. So many people see us having fun at the shows and want to join in :)

We have a slot for a Rally Marshal at this event if anyone is interested drop me a line.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Anyone fancy helping with the Marshalling at Lincoln? You'll be on duty on the Thursday, this is the busiest day when most people will arrive, but that's about it. Its a great way to meet Funsters. It means you get free admission to the show and if you've already booked and paid for the show you'll get you money back. :)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Anyone fancy helping with the Marshalling at Lincoln? You'll be on duty on the Thursday, this is the busiest day when most people will arrive, but that's about it. Its a great way to meet Funsters. It means you get free admission to the show and if you've already booked and paid for the show you'll get you money back. :)
Might be interested Jim....we did Malvern as you know & enjoyed it.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: Jim

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Put us down Jim. I did some at Jaws Thetford bash.

Robin & Hilary

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
disaster has struck....after finding out my pals have got their passes for lincoln, I did some checking, and my order did not get processed, meaning that I can only pay on the day, and go in general camping. I had booked with funsters thinking I was booked in, but apparently warners tell me that cant now happen. I really need help from my pals to set up my motorhome and scooter etc so I am a bit stuck if the field is a long way from funsters. An odd chance is maybe some one who has booked, and now cant go, would sell me their tickets. just a thought.

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
disaster has struck....after finding out my pals have got their passes for lincoln, I did some checking, and my order did not get processed, meaning that I can only pay on the day, and go in general camping. I had booked with funsters thinking I was booked in, but apparently warners tell me that cant now happen. I really need help from my pals to set up my motorhome and scooter etc so I am a bit stuck if the field is a long way from funsters. An odd chance is maybe some one who has booked, and now cant go, would sell me their tickets. just a thought.
Suggest you put a new thread up - e.g. 'Lincoln Show - if you can't go, please let me know.'

Sep 15, 2016
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
2015 Auto-Trail V600
Exp
8 years motohoming and counting
Cant help out but as a potential newbie am visiting Lincoln for the day to check out various Panel Vans and will stop by the Funsters stand of course .. see you there !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back