Free Member
Jan 24, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2015
From a couple of first time funsters, I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation. The welcome and information on arrival was great, as were the many pleasant greetings throughout the weekend. I regret we were guilty of not attending the marquee due to previously arranged commitments and not knowing what to expect, will do things differently another time. Again, thanks to everyone for the hard work they'd put in

Jim & Chris

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi Brian & jo

Was a pleasure being parked next to you!!

You kept us entertained with your singing and guitar could have listened to you all night.

Love your van as well
Thanks for that ,it's just basic stuff but I enjoy tinkering.im not confident enough to play in front of people so I tend to just annoy Jo :LOL::whistle:
Brian and Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: Jim

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
Just like to say THANK YOU to the marshall's for parking us nicely at Lincoln, do hope Jim & Sian's daughter is soon on the road to recovery - missed you all. Lovely catching up with Pam Paul & Jakie again and pleased they had a safe journey home, look forward to seeing you again next year. Had some lovely neighbours with Sue & hubby and Graham and friends (so sorry getting too old to remember names so quickly) thank you for your company. Hope you all have safe journeys home and look forward to meeting you again next year at Peterborough xx

Jonnyboy&Iddybiddy

Free Member
Mar 28, 2015
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
Benimar Aereo 6000 2005
Exp
Thanks to all the marshall's help and advice over the weekend, especially on the advice about going full time and what we need to take with us.
The weather was very kind to all of us(except for the wind) but that kept the rain away.
Had a great time talking and meeting people.
Hope you all have safe travels.
John and Debs

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Hi, This was my 2nd show and I must say from the greeting by the M H F Marshals to the friendly wave at the gate as I left it was a good experience. Friendly good mornings or a hi from people I had never met. You get out of something what you put in. Thank you Lincoln

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Dave and I would like to thanks our two sets of marshalls (Grumps 147 Eddie and Margaret) and The Meanders (Robbin and Hilary) for all their hard work over the weekend hope all other funsters enjoyed themselves.Looking forward to seeing you all next year. Get well soon Katie we are missing you.
Polly and Toledo

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hi, This was my 2nd show and I must say from the greeting by the M H F Marshals to the friendly wave at the gate as I left it was a good experience. Friendly good mornings or a hi from people I had never met. You get out of something what you put in. Thank you Lincoln
@grumps147 gave me a wave - not sure if he all fingers raised though..... ;)

Cheers everyone, especially the hard working marshalls who did their usual superb job. It was good to see everyone again and all the best to @Jim .

Special thanks to Eddie and Margaret for some great company and dog sitting. @toledo ..... did Polly say that she saw the unforgettable Shuggy (Walt of the year) on his scooter? P.S. Thanks for the toffee vodka (y)

Jan 26, 2010
Conwy, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Relay self build
Exp
Since 2007
On behalf of the Rex Factor Band - thank you to all that joined us in the marquee on Saturday. We had fun and it's good to hear from some of the comments both by way of personal contact and through the forum that others appreciate all the musicians (not just our band) who make the effort to entertain others.
A big personal thank you to the marshals at all of the events this year - the amount of time you give, along with the hard work and, at times, having to deal with the problems and moans and groans is very much appreciated. It would probably descend into chaos without you all.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Thanks for that ,it's just basic stuff but I enjoy tinkering.im not confident enough to play in front of people so I tend to just annoy Jo :LOL::whistle:
Brian and Jo

Don't you believe it Brian, we were parked just one row away from you (the one's with the noisy Westie) and really enjoyed your "tinkling" sorry "tinkering". Get yourself into the marquee and come out from under your shell and let everybody else hear - you're really very good.

Terry

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Don't you believe it Brian, we were parked just one row away from you (the one's with the noisy Westie) and really enjoyed your "tinkling" sorry "tinkering". Get yourself into the marquee and come out from under your shell and let everybody else hear - you're really very good.

Terry
Ha ha you must be the gentleman I spoke to this morning,was it Terry & Maureen? Sorry I didn't realise it carried so far:blusher: .
Brian & Jo

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Yep that was me - Terry and Brenda.

And don't be sorry, love a bit of acoustic guitar.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Yep that was me - Terry and Brenda.

And don't be sorry, love a bit of acoustic guitar.
Sorry Brenda and what a lovely Westie :) see you somewhere in a field (y)
Brian & Jo

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Ray I'm glad you enjoyed in the end and who knows perhaps one we will meet and drink some firewater and discuss life and the meaning of the universe. Just one thing motorhome fun is not a club it is a happening for like minded people(y)

Plenty of firewater and chateau pis de chat available in the Dux van.......unless your name is (insert Funster user name here)

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Had another brilliant time with you lot! Met some new people and "old" friends. Would loved to have chatted with more of you but just didn't have the time! Will see a few of you at Malvern this weekend. Smaller meet and not been to the "tuggers" show before but looks good. Thanks to all the organisers at Lincoln. Your hard work is really appreciated.

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Yet another brilliant meet, thanks to the marshals and everyone who made it such an enjoyable weekend.

panda

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
notts
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1996
Thanks @toledo, Dave and Polly, for a lovely weekend, and really pleased that you M.H. passed the M.O.T and have a marvellous time in Spain. Hope to see you next year, Ann and Michael xxxxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back