LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I know that lots of Funsters are heading for Lincoln soon.
Here comes the begging part. If you are going to Lincoln could I ask that you leave space in the van for a few, clean, paperback fiction books. Try and find someone that is heading for the Halloween Rally and ask them to take them there. We will take them and sell them in aid of Prostate Cancer research.

We got seriously depleted of books at Shepton and we need to do some restocking.
Without the Funsters generosity in donating books we'd be stood in the Quest Bookstall with nothing to sell

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2016
york.
Funster No
MH
swift RIO
Exp
4 yrs
Hello,
Have booked and received Warner Show entry and entertainment tickets, but my daughter advises us that we will need to contact you to make sure that we have access to The MOTORHOME FUN camping field as we have in the past years.
We wondered if you could arrange this for us, our details are as follows: Gary and Carol Hobman - Member Profile gbrsp - Funster Number 43,479

Many thanks!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 7, 2016
york.
Funster No
MH
swift RIO
Exp
4 yrs
Gary and Carol Hobman - Member Profile gbrsp - Funster Number 43,479
Sorry to mess you about but forgot to tell you in my last e`mail that we will arrive on friday 24 september.
Thanks again

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Hello,
Have booked and received Warner Show entry and entertainment tickets, but my daughter advises us that we will need to contact you to make sure that we have access to The MOTORHOME FUN camping field as we have in the past years.
We wondered if you could arrange this for us, our details are as follows: Gary and Carol Hobman - Member Profile gbrsp - Funster Number 43,479

Many thanks!
You need to ring Warner's to see if they will arrange the move of camping area to Fun. I think it's 01778 391123 but is probably on your ticket.

Only if they agree and reticket, you need to go to https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/lincoln-motorhome-show-2021.236484 , read the first post and follow the instructions there.

Not sure if they will oblige or are able too given the high numbers.

Edit to add. This thread might help with explaining the background. https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/warners-show-restrictions.248749/

Good luck.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2021
Leeds, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 120 low-line
Exp
Autumn 2020
I know that lots of Funsters are heading for Lincoln soon.
Here comes the begging part. If you are going to Lincoln could I ask that you leave space in the van for a few, clean, paperback fiction books. Try and find someone that is heading for the Halloween Rally and ask them to take them there. We will take them and sell them in aid of Prostate Cancer research.

We got seriously depleted of books at Shepton and we need to do some restocking.
Without the Funsters generosity in dotting books we'd be stood in the Quest Bookstall with nothing to sell
mum has at least a
carrier full that I will find a quiet corner for on our way to Lincoln. Just need to Identify someone to give them to....

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
mum has at least a
carrier full that I will find a quiet corner for on our way to Lincoln. Just need to Identify someone to give them to....
Thank you for that. Carrier bag fulls can be divided into smaller parcels, Just sayin' (no G!)

Dec 5, 2017
York, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Almost approaching average
Is the attendee list getting updated at all? I note it’s only 2/3 of the number Jim gave for attending. Always nice to know who’s going isn’t it.

Nov 19, 2013
york
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
You need to ring Warner's to see if they will arrange the move of camping area to Fun. I think it's 01778 391123 but is probably on your ticket.

Only if they agree and reticket, you need to go to https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/lincoln-motorhome-show-2021.236484 , read the first post and follow the instructions there.

Not sure if they will oblige or are able too given the high numbers.

Edit to add. This thread might help with explaining the background. https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/warners-show-restrictions.248749/

Good luck.

gbrsp has a MH Fun ticket from Warner's; it states MH Fun on the ticket. The post was to inform Jim about intent to stay in the MH Fun field so they could be added to the attendees list.

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
If it says Motorhome Fun on your ticket there should be no problem. If you have not done so already fill in 'the form' on page one of this thread. That information helps the marshals.

Reactions: Les

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
It normally would, but Warners are not playing ball this year, said they are too skint to provide it.
Hope they Change their minds ...it's part of the MHF ....
Maybe they are trying to get us to spend more in the main buildings or book to go into the main Marquee .

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
Forgot to fill form in, but sorted now. See you all Thursday afternoon. Steve and Ann.

Jul 14, 2020
Southport
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2020
Jim, sorry to give you further admin work.
We’re unable to attend, meeting new granddaughter for the first time takes priority!
Have fun all !

Oct 30, 2011
Leeds
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E480
Exp
Since 2012
All booked and planning to arrive Thursday 5pm.
Getting a bit worried though - Last time we came to Lincoln Show we ended up buying a van and I had to get my check book out -

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Does your Warners ticket show booked from Thursday rather than Friday? If not they may not let you in a day early.
Says Friday!! I have an email from Warner’s saying I can go Thursday if I pay the difference on the gate👍
AND I’ve had to change the registration on the ticket🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😊😊

Reactions: GJH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back