• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Lilypad Windblockers - Standard 400 set with poles (1 Viewer)

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Hi fellow funsters,

I have for sale a set of genuine Lilypad Windblockers purchased last June.

I'm selling the standard 400 set with poles, in Charcoal, purchased to fit a 4 meter Thule Omnistor. If interested, please check the manufactures website to confirm they will fit your application - Windblockers.net

Comes complete with storage bags for both the wind blockers and poles. very light weight and if you've seen them at the shows very effective at what they claim to do.

I've only ever fitted the one side once and that was just for a couple of hours, so they are in as new condition. Reason I'm selling, we are never in one place long enough to justify putting them up, so they are just always left at home.

Unfortunately, as mentioned as these have not been fitted, I have no pictures showing them fitted to my vehicle but would be happy to take some if it would assist in your decision.

Collection would be preferred but could post at buyers expensive if necessary. Alternatively, I will be going to the Malvern show on Saturday 19th August and happy to arrange to meet up.

Cost me £224 so grab yourselves a bargain at £100.00

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I would jump at them but for the reason you've given I don't think they would get much use here either. Good price though.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi @Hellski me being a tight Yorkshire man, will give you £ 90 for them ?
Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi @Terry, me being a stubborn southerner, I'll hold out for the £100:whistle:

Thanks anyway(y)
You stand your ground ... he's the Yorkshire version of "loads-a-money" !!!:D2

Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
Hi fellow funsters,

I have for sale a set of genuine Lilypad Windblockers purchased last June.

I'm selling the standard 400 set with poles, in Charcoal, purchased to fit a 4 meter Thule Omnistor. If interested, please check the manufactures website to confirm they will fit your application - Windblockers.net

Comes complete with storage bags for both the wind blockers and poles. very light weight and if you've seen them at the shows very effective at what they claim to do.

I've only ever fitted the one side once and that was just for a couple of hours, so they are in as new condition. Reason I'm selling, we are never in one place long enough to justify putting them up, so they are just always left at home.

Unfortunately, as mentioned as these have not been fitted, I have no pictures showing them fitted to my vehicle but would be happy to take some if it would assist in your decision.

Collection would be preferred but could post at buyers expensive if necessary. Alternatively, I will be going to the Malvern show on Saturday 19th August and happy to arrange to meet up.

Cost me £224 so grab yourselves a bargain at £100.00
I'll buy them, I'll send you a pm

Cheers Alan

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
typical yorkie then, so tight he missed a bargain because of £5 :rofl::rofl:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
typical yorkie then, so tight he missed a bargain because of £5 :rofl::rofl:
It's only a bargain if I had bought and needed them .....just thought I may have had use for them and yes they were a bargain price (y) but they would have probably sat in my house or garage with shit loads of other stuff :D

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Ahem ... I'm a Yorkshire lass ... whilst I do like a bargain I'm not quite THAT tight! :D
images (2)_2.jpg

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
They were(y) just me I don't like paying asking price for anything... If you don't ask you don't get ;)
Well that's very true and you didn't get two things
1) The windblockers
2) Acceptance of your offer.
Works a treat dunnit flower.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Well that's very true and you didn't get two things
1) The windblockers
2) Acceptance of your offer.
Works a treat dunnit flower.
Even I don't call him flower! Steady on... :inlove:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thought that were a term of endearment with Yorkshire folk! :whistle2:
... nah, it's 'chuck' in t'North!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back