Like a coiled spring (1 Viewer)

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I thought I would save this for our new look fun page, I've finally bought a Burstner 570 2008 after travelling loads of miles looking at all the fixed bed motorhomes under 6m, selling my self build and now just waiting for the 8th July. Where did we finally buy one - South Downs motorhomes 4 miles from my house. We can't wait and on the 9th France here we come again. We will miss the self build as it was built to see if we would enjoy motorhoming and it helped introduce us to some nice FUNSTERS so next time you see us at a rally we apologise for the wide smiles.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Congratulations on your purchase guys, I hope it serves you well.(y) Will look forward to the guided tour next time we meet.:)
Safe travels in your new motorhome, and remember. I'm watching you.:cautious:
Brisey.

OP
OP
Daz n Tina
Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
Congratulations on your purchase guys, I hope it serves you well.(y) Will look forward to the guided tour next time we meet.:)
Safe travels in your new motorhome, and remember. I'm watching you.:cautious:
Brisey.
It will be a very short tour 6 mtrs long with a fixed bed. But a good size garage as beer storage

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Well done you two, we were in Southdowns the other day buying some bits. We had a look in the big Concorde in the showroom...........not bad at £200k....(!).......Enjoy your new van and happy travels...Audrey & Derek.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Traitor!

Sold out and joined the rich motorhomers hey!

If only I could get around to getting my self build registered here in Portugal I could move back into it and get out of this Hymer...

Self Builds Rool.

JJ :cool:

(PS. Enjoy your new van.)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Daz n Tina
Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
Congrats on the new van ! May you cover many happy miles in it !
im sure i will have questions to ask as the new gadgets will be confusing i.e diesal heating, inverter ect. Watch this space

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back