Lightweight recliners , preferably with foot rest (1 Viewer)

Jul 6, 2022
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Anybody rate these as seem a good discount
Broken Link Removed

Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We've used a couple of old aluminium & textoline garden chairs for the past few years - I found them comfy enough but hubby wanted to get some nicer ones.
Have now upgraded to a couple of Quest Elite Naples Pro Comfort Chairs - we spent a good hour at a camping shop with lots on display trying them out and comparing them (before lockdown) and these were the most comfortable ones we found. At 5.6kg each they're fine weight-wise, no idea how useful the side table will be....will have to wait see. The matching footrest is about 1.5kg, but it has two legs so its self-supporting (which could be useful?).
We bought the red next model up but they weren’t as comfy so exchanged them for the Naples pro with footstools the most comfy ones we have tried

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Dukdalf dynamics light and fold flat optional leg rest bought 2 recently £335 inc leg rests off eBay we have had most chairs over the years and are impressed with these upto now👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
Another vote for Lafuma
Fed up buying what I considered disposable chairs... get one season out of them if lucky..
Had the Lafumas now for about 12 yrs and apart from replacement elastic cords are as new.

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
We bought the red next model up but they weren’t as comfy so exchanged them for the Naples pro with footstools the most comfy ones we have tried
2 years later and I'm still really pleased with ours - very comfy and still look like new. I actually love the little side tables - really useful and means we don't need to get the table out unless we're eating.

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
This reminds me we really must look for some new chairs. The ones we have came from Lidl at least seven years ago. One has been repaired with nut and bolt through the frame hinge.
They were bought because we wanted chairs in bags we could carry from the camp site to a proms concert and stow away in the limited space we had at the time.
We looked at what was available locally but the only comfortable ones were silly exspensive and would take up a lot of room. I will keep an eye on Lidl centre isle for now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back