Gillian

Free Member
Jul 3, 2020
Funster No
MH
Chausson mini
Exp
30 years
Chausson mini 2012. Can anyone please tell me how to turn off ceiling l.e.d. Lights in front cab. They seem to be on all of the time. Thank you.
Also, on the dashboard, at the top, how do you open the panel in the middle. Thanks again.

phillipsheila

Free Member
Jun 23, 2020
Swansea, Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail 660se
Exp
since 2000. 18 motorhomes and counting
sorry i dont know about lights as i picking my chausson maxi up next wednesday but the panel you pull up from end closest to windscreen

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
I'm sure someone will be along with the answer soon.
Best of luck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

Gillian

Free Member
Jul 3, 2020
Funster No
MH
Chausson mini
Exp
30 years
Thank you both. Really happy one problem solved. And Phillipshella, hope you have fun with you Chausson. X

phillipsheila

Free Member
Jun 23, 2020
Swansea, Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail 660se
Exp
since 2000. 18 motorhomes and counting
Thanks hopefully it will be ready next wednesday never owned a chausson before with electric bed. we love the layout and size and no huge overhang.

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
Did you find the switch? If not, we have a Suite Relax Chausson and lights did not work(or so I thought😂). I spent days taking lights out checking fuses etc. No luck then by chance found each side on the overhead storage a small switch built in to side wall. You can't see it but feel along edge and you will, may be the same on yours
We live the layout as well, reason we went after this van in first place

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
In our Chausson the switch is as said above in the overhead storage bin easier to feel for it than see it
There are a few counter intuitive bits like there being a mains socket next to the under cabinet light over the sink and the lights over the bed having a little push switch on the end

OP
OP
G

Gillian

Free Member
Jul 3, 2020
Funster No
MH
Chausson mini
Exp
30 years
Thank you everyone. All problems solved now. All I can say, is Chausson needs to be alot more descriptive in their handbooks. Would never have found tiny light switches above cab without all your help.
happy camping to you all. ☺☺☺

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back