ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Well bugger me!! I never thought to take the plug thing out! Lol. Works a treat! Cheers!
image.jpg

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
Don't get rambling on tomorrow morning, you've only got a minute to sell yourself. It's not like chatting to a mate on the phone. That can take up two hours of your day if you aren't careful!

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Good mid morning,, just posted the post that should have gone on earlier! Oh well !!

right, I’ve just got back from van place, I think she looks good! Breakfast meeting isn’t till tomorrow morning, 6 am to 8.30 apparently,, and I have to stand up in front of 35 people to tell tale of work,, and I’ve only got 60 seconds! Lol.
View attachment 358272BbView attachment 358273View attachment 358274
Tomorrow try " hello I'm Ian the builder and I turn bricks into houses"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
age is a fantastic excuse tam,, I get away with murder cause I’m an old boy!! Lolol

I use my age now as a screen when I decide to cycle through, possibly, private land. No-one will possibly take exception to a near pensioner woman riding their bike on their land. Would they???

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
Ian, don't under sell yourself tomorrow. It's 'we' can do that job, not 'I' can do that job. I heard the conversation you had with the lad who's moving in next to you, you are now a firm, not a one man band. And if you're ever stuck I'll race over to Norfolk to give you a lift.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Ian, don't under sell yourself tomorrow. It's 'we' can do that job, not 'I' can do that job. I heard the conversation you had with the lad who's moving in next to you, you are now a firm, not a one man band. And if you're ever stuck I'll race over to Norfolk to give you a lift.

mom multi national now eggs!
Tomorrow I’m having London,Peckham, New York put on the van,,, I already live in Nelson Mandela house!! Xx

nobby

Free Member
Jun 12, 2015
kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
I’m working in Peckham this week
Van looks good mate I’ll try and get a picture tomorrow of the delboy van that is in Peckham
Things are looking up all you need now is a good women

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Have a think about tapping up some of those firms that manage holiday homes or look after 2nd home owners places out on the coast. Electrician am friendly with in the next village does that. He is on call in case they blow a fuse , does maintenance, or retires etc. At Xmas they pay him to put up their xmas lights .

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
but my major drama is,, I have a turn to close plug system on the bath, and the plug goes up and down with the twist,, the problem is, theplug bit doesn’t come up very much, and I’ve just timed the bath emptying process,, 16 mins for a full bath load of water to drain! 16 mins,, rediculous!!

so I’m going to see if a plumber can remove the plug bit, so I can replace with a proper plug
turn the upper part to raise the plug, then lift the plug out completely. Bath empties fairly quickly. Replace plug.
Well bugger me!! I never thought to take the plug thing out! Lol. Works a treat! Cheers!
Plunger & Faucet
Domestic Online Plumbers
22nd Jan 2020

To. Ian Young
The New Flats
Blow field

INVOICE

To taking instruction on bath drainage problem, considering said problem and issuing advice..

Total Inc VAT..

£1 a week for eternity

:roflmto: :roflmto: :roflmto: :roflmto: :roflmto:

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
If they are sitting around in the Buff when you get there Ian,,,,RUN as fast as you can, you can never be to sure now days :rofl:

Ah but there might be a lady cafe owner and a lady owner of a cleaning company.

So let’s not be too hasty ??

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
i had my first builders van sign written and never got a job from it, people find builders by word of mouth or from the internet these days, bored office workers looking for a builder while sat at work, also if you get work through a local builder they might not take to kindly to you advertising on their job.

I would agree with you.

I don’t think I ever got a job from the van sign written ?

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
So are you

More bloody scans at Bishop Auckland hosp.... not allowed to drink or eat 4 hrs before... so had to get up early for intake of tea.. :giggler:

Already had another lung test yesterday.. :banghead:

Going to tell them... no more fed up with it all...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back