LIFE AFTER HELGA !!!! (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
industrial type floor lamp, should have been £99. End of range, £48. I snapped it up, just what I was looking for,, what do you think?
I think the SS used those for interrogation activities, in the movies anyway :rofl:
Seriously, glad you got sorted out in your flat, it looks really good.
I think the gods must have been smiling on you, I don`t think it`s usual to drop on such a nice new flat.
So you`ve done well (y)
I hope the business / work takes off for you.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Nice lamp. I think you've done an excellent job with the decor and furnishings. I wouldn't have a clue about how to achieve a pleasing and homely atmosphere - I think in primary colours and straight lines (y) .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Good morning,,,

well I have a lot to do today,, but I am going to treat myself this morning,, I shall tell you how!!

I bought a bag of ( on recommendation) Himalayan salt, for the bath water! I have no idea how it will react/ feel/ smell etc but I’m going to give it a go!! Another first in the young household!! And if it doesn’t do anything I can always use it on my chips!!

chat later, xxx.

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Good morning,,,

well I have a lot to do today,, but I am going to treat myself this morning,, I shall tell you how!!

I bought a bag of ( on recommendation) Himalayan salt, for the bath water! I have no idea how it will react/ feel/ smell etc but I’m going to give it a go!! Another first in the young household!! And if it doesn’t do anything I can always use it on my chips!!

chat later, xxx.

If we don't hear from you in a couple of hours we'll call the RNLI !!

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Good morning,,,

chat later, xxx.
Salt is salt Ian,,Won't matter where it's mined it's salt
Big Con..BUSBY.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Salt is salt Ian,,Won't matter where it's mined it's salt
Big Con..BUSBY.

im beginning to think your right busby,, it’s pink in colour and leaves a shocking mess in the bath when the waters gone! X

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
im beginning to think your right busby,, it’s pink in colour and leaves a shocking mess in the bath when the waters gone! X
Its a long way to transport a substance that can be found in abundance in England,,not good for the planet,, ;) ;) BUSBY.

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Epsom salts in the bath are supposed to be good for aches and pains!

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
you mean magnetic signs Steve? I had them on my old van, they can’t really do them big enough! Vista print that was!
No not magnetic but vinyal rather than painted on,
Thinking about it you would struggle to find a trad sign writer now as most now use cut vinyal due to time and cost. Just me over thinking ?

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
works realy well for me if you have really fancy designs i think people see it as a corporate company and take no notice every van on the rd has wraps

Attachments

• VANSB.jpg
    VANSB.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 55

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Before you start getting your van covered in advertising make sure you’re allowed to have written vans parked on your housing association property. Some have rules about comercial motors on their property. Also the phone has started ringing now Xmas is over am sure it will be the same for you. Xmas can kill off work for some.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Before you start getting your van covered in advertising make sure you’re allowed to have written vans parked on your housing association property. Some have rules about comercial motors on their property. Also the phone has started ringing now Xmas is over am sure it will be the same for you. Xmas can kill off work for some.
Yes I did ask ivory, all good, and adverts going in soon so I hope to get going this/ next month! Xx

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Good afternoon,,

just got back from the sign place,, yes all good, vinyl letters, decided to go with a darker blue than picture shows, but I’m pleased with it, being done on wed morning!
£280 + vat, did a deal at £300 that will do me nicely!
image.jpg

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Just dont move town too soon, stay and get your monies worth(y)
looks good though, park it in the high street, or large supermarket car parks.
LES

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back