LIFE AFTER HELGA !!!! (4 Viewers)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
no idea about the boyfriend mate, havnt seen him today,,, not really interested to be honest, I don’t want to get involved !! X
No wasn't suggesting you should mate, in fact just the opposite all I meant was , why wasn't he fixing it.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
no idea about the boyfriend mate, havnt seen him today,,, not really interested to be honest, I don’t want to get involved !! X
I think that's the right answer?

Hope it goes well with the van lady??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Good evening,,,,

image.jpgAdded a bit more yellow today,,, I like bright colours, they cheer me up!!

here is the news,,,,,,,

about 1 o’clock I recieved a text from Cathy ( POF Cathy) and the phone call and first chat was on !!! I rung her,,,,, she sounds lovely, a lot younger than her 57 yrs would suggest,,, we had a lovely chat and I found out quite a lot,,, she likes surfing, paddle boarding, snowboarding, and her son is a pro snowboarder I think is what she said!

she lives in a little cottage by the sea,(her own) which is handy, I don’t have to buy her a house now!! She has a little dog, who is 15 and nearly finished!!

cathy works 3 days a week looking after a special needs child, privately, and that gives her time to go to a few festivals and make and sell crepes! We chatted about lots of things, and it was very interesting! I won’t bore you with the details, but we will be chatting again this week with a view to meeting next fri or sat for a coffee,, providing her parole comes through and she can get an early release,,, I’m sure she will !!

ooohhhhh yes I have news about the upstairs woman,,, I was having a cheeky fag outside about ten mins ago, and she came down, she was fuming!!! The housing association had rung her and after going through her paperwork, noticed that she had stated she had 2 cats,, apparently there’s no animals allowed in the upstairs flats,, but the girl that interviewed her originally, the same girl that sorted me out, apparently said that her 2 were ok and allowable,,, When she actually told the caller she had 4,, the woman wasn’t happy and told her that she’d have to rehome them,, I’m not sure if she meant 2 or all 4 but she’s not happy!! Now, while we’re all in our first years tenancy, we get visited and I suppose inspected 3 times,, one after a month, then after 6 months, then the final one at 11 months to see if we can keep the places and then go on the rolling tenancy agreement, I suppose for life, etc,,,, I wonder how she’s going to get away with it?

if the inspector smells what I did, I wouldn’t suppose they’d be happy, especially when we’re not supposedly to have animals anyway? The plot thickens!! But she said she played the anxiety card, ( she actually told me that) so she’s not bothered! Lol.
The plot thickens!! Watch this space!!!

chat later, xxxxxx

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Good evening,,,,

View attachment 357493Added a bit more yellow today,,, I like bright colours, they cheer me up!!

here is the news,,,,,,,

about 1 o’clock I recieved a text from Cathy ( POF Cathy) and the phone call and first chat was on !!! I rung her,,,,, she sounds lovely, a lot younger than her 57 yrs would suggest,,, we had a lovely chat and I found out quite a lot,,, she likes surfing, paddle boarding, snowboarding, and her son is a pro snowboarder I think is what she said!

she lives in a little cottage by the sea,(her own) which is handy, I don’t have to buy her a house now!! She has a little dog, who is 15 and nearly finished!!

cathy works 3 days a week looking after a special needs child, privately, and that gives her time to go to a few festivals and make and sell crepes! We chatted about lots of things, and it was very interesting! I won’t bore you with the details, but we will be chatting again this week with a view to meeting next fri or sat for a coffee,, providing her parole comes through and she can get an early release,,, I’m sure she will !!

ooohhhhh yes I have news about the upstairs woman,,, I was having a cheeky fag outside about ten mins ago, and she came down, she was fuming!!! The housing association had rung her and after going through her paperwork, noticed that she had stated she had 2 cats,, apparently there’s no animals allowed in the upstairs flats,, but the girl that interviewed her originally, the same girl that sorted me out, apparently said that her 2 were ok and allowable,,, When she actually told the caller she had 4,, the woman wasn’t happy and told her that she’d have to rehome them,, I’m not sure if she meant 2 or all 4 but she’s not happy!! Now, while we’re all in our first years tenancy, we get visited and I suppose inspected 3 times,, one after a month, then after 6 months, then the final one at 11 months to see if we can keep the places and then go on the rolling tenancy agreement, I suppose for life, etc,,,, I wonder how she’s going to get away with it?

if the inspector smells what I did, I wouldn’t suppose they’d be happy, especially when we’re not supposedly to have animals anyway? The plot thickens!! But she said she played the anxiety card, ( she actually told me that) so she’s not bothered! Lol.

chat later, xxxxxx
Well at least you won't be troubled with my advice on this one as I know completely zilch about strange women :( :(:(

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
Good evening,,,,

View attachment 357493Added a bit more yellow today,,, I like bright colours, they cheer me up!!

here is the news,,,,,,,

chat later, xxxxxx
Good God. That's one hell of a telly. I bet behind the sofa was the only place it would fit.
Phil

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
no idea Karen,, but there's no telltale signs either! Lol. Watch this space! Lol. Love to you and Brian,, hows the loony dog? X

Roly (the mad cocker spaniel for those who haven't had the dubious pleasure of meeting her) hasn't calmed down one iota. She still launches herself at people and we struggle with visitors. Nightmare.

POF Cathy sounds great. Hope she's understanding when you tell her we're all getting to know her too ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Karen x

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
Roly (the mad cocker spaniel for those who haven't had the dubious pleasure of meeting her) hasn't calmed down one iota. She still launches herself at people and we struggle with visitors. Nightmare.
Karen x
Hi Karen , hope Ian will excuse me for hijacking his thread for a minute but re Roly the mad cocker go on line and look for " brilliant family dog.com" good luck Val

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Good morning,,,,

well I slept like a log,, I still can’t quite believe the comfort and support I get from a blow up bed! Lovely!!
I have no idea what the weathers like, I havnt touched the blinds, yet, which still takes some getting used to, not knowing,,, heating is set on a mild 20 degrees, so it’s a lovely constant temp in here,,, I havnt heard the boiler kick in for ages, but I’m assuming it’s all working, I just can’t hear it!
I did a load of washing last night, without having to wade through a muddy field to get to the machine,, Although I loved living in Helga, there’s so much that living in a flat is easier for,,, not emptying a cassette is only one of the chores I don’t miss !!!

I’m going out to get diesel today, and I may pop into the range to have another look,,ido need a mirror, so I was told yesterday, lol and the only one I have is in the bathroom,, so we shall see,,,

looked in my freezer last night and it looks healthy, 3 compartments nearly full,, so shopping after work is now unnecessary, providing I don’t forget to take something out in the morning!

right, it’s the weekend,,, have a lovely couple of days, and I will chat later,,, xxxx

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Diesel was always a good price in Norwich. Sainsbury’s and Asda used always be the lowest.

theres a series of garages I have found here now, called ‘ Applegreen’ I think,, better prices than anywhere else I’ve seen locally!

the garage at the end of my village, on the A47 roundabout I think is shell? They want £1.33 for diesel,,£1.28 to £1.22in Norwich!

the owners name is Dick Turpin!! Or it should be!!

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Lovely cold crisp morning with gin-clear blue sky in the west country this morning. And not a breath of wind at the moment. Stunning! :giggle:

Hope it's similar over Norwich way... (y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Think it looks really nice and bright, and I know I should not say this but try loosing the end diamond cushions they don't seem to fit in with the rest, would they go on your bed. Right I will shut up now, oh have you heard any more off the gobby woman who said she likes loud music.
Loving your new tales, so much diversity going on.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
theres a series of garages I have found here now, called ‘ Applegreen’ I think,, better prices than anywhere else I’ve seen locally!

the garage at the end of my village, on the A47 roundabout I think is shell? They want £1.33 for diesel,,£1.28 to £1.22in Norwich!

the owners name is Dick Turpin!! Or it should be!!
shell is always more expensive than others and many motoring journalists recomend it because of the additives.Many swear by cheap supermarket fuel others premium fuels.I am in the latter camp and try to use Shell if i can.May be me but my van runs much better on it and averages another 2 or 3 mpg.BUSBY.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Think it looks really nice and bright, and I know I should not say this but try loosing the end diamond cushions they don't seem to fit in with the rest, would they go on your bed. Right I will shut up now, oh have you heard any more off the gobby woman who said she likes loud music.
Loving your new tales, so much diversity going on.

i was looking at them carol,, I’m still undecided! The jury’s out!! They match the blue sofa though! I’ll live with them for a few more days just to see!!! Xx

Apr 14, 2008
Cromer norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
Just shown Briar picture with new curtains she thinks it looks great so do I. But do you really want to keep looking at yourself in a mirror in the lounge. :unsure:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back