LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
If this is just chrome that you have the issue with, ctrl + alt + del and start task manager. Select chrome from the list and click the end task button

Give it 20 seconds and reload chrome

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
image.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
This is a joke,,, Maintain display setting comes up and won’t let me change anything!! It’s going on the bin!!!

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
you may need to update the display driver software Ian

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
ok Phil,,, I click and then click on move,, I then get a four arrow square thing, icon but it doesn’t move the page over ?

Yep, when the four arrows appear you should be able to use the keyboard arrow keys t move the window, you don't need to fiddle with anything else.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Latest from the builder I’m supposed to be working for! Builders merchants open for deliveries ordered by phone,, Acct holders only!!!!!!! He said he spends around £100,000 on materials a year,, but has no accounts!! Whatever,, I’m giving amazon prime a right hammering!! Lol

Jun 12, 2017
Telford
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
Latest from the builder I’m supposed to be working for! Builders merchants open for deliveries ordered by phone,, Acct holders only!!!!!!! He said he spends around £100,000 on materials a year,, but has no accounts!! Whatever,, I’m giving amazon prime a right hammering!! Lol

I think you need to change contractor ASAP, talking out of his butt.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Good morning,,

well I was going to do a bit of shopping this morning, but I’m not really needy so I shall leave it till next week! I havnt been out for four days,

I spoke to Stewart last night, and he’s told me that all has changed!! Long queues in the car park, and limiting people into the shop, all good for stock, but a really weird feeling he said,,, I shall go o tue/ wed, to check it out!! Interesting!! Is this the future!!

cornish boy

Free Member
Jul 24, 2016
Body in Hampshire, heart in Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki 669.
Exp
not so newbie anymore - since 2016
Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Iw
Good morning,,

well I was going to do a bit of shopping this morning, but I’m not really needy so I shall leave it till next week! I havnt been out for four days,

I spoke to Stewart last night, and he’s told me that all has changed!! Long queues in the car park, and limiting people into the shop, all good for stock, but a really weird feeling he said,,, I shall go o tue/ wed, to check it out!! Interesting!! Is this the future!!

Morning Ian, I went to our Tescos yesterday morning to find a very organised set-up, people in an orderly queue well separated by 2 mtrs (tape on the floor to mark distance) on a one in one out basis.
Trolley handles being wiped before you take one, shelves fairly well stocked, (first time I have seen pasta and toilet rolls for sale) a limit on items to stop the greedy gits, organised at the tills.
Very impressed with how Tescos has adapted only minus point was the payment keypad didn't have any wipes at hand.

Stay safe matey.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Ian,have you given HMRC your new address?

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Good morning,,

Mrs Ex went to the chemist this morning to collect my prescription, queued for nearly 2 hours.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Afternoon,,,,

well it’s a lovely day, weatherwise, but not much else is good news! The virus continues to wreak havoc, all over the world,, god help South Africa and the other underfunded, prepared African countries if it takes a hold!!

but it’s nice to know that all our asylum seekers have guaranteed accommodation and finances/ benefits for the next 3 months,,
Better that than being on the streets! I wonder if they are going to have to wait 5/6 weeks or until June for any money? Like the people that pay to keep this country afloat?

just an observation and a first instinct blurt!!

no harm intended!!

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
On the plus side for you is that you don’t have a wife etc who’s earnings would be taken into account. You should get all that is available being single.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
On the plus side for you is that you don’t have a wife etc who’s earnings would be taken into account. You should get all that is available being single.

very true,but at least you have one income! ,,, I’ve just a skint daughter! Lol

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Afternoon,,,,

well it’s a lovely day, weatherwise, but not much else is good news! The virus continues to wreak havoc, all over the world,, god help South Africa and the other underfunded, prepared African countries if it takes a hold!!

but it’s nice to know that all our asylum seekers have guaranteed accommodation and finances/ benefits for the next 3 months,,
Better that than being on the streets! I wonder if they are going to have to wait 5/6 weeks or until June for any money? Like the people that pay to keep this country afloat?

just an observation and a first instinct blurt!!

no harm intended!!
I don't think those on our streets are asylum seekers Ian. It's our own homeless etc that have somehow lost every thing and have finished up in such a sad place..Nice to know that help is now available to them..I don't know what happens to asylum seekers ..Some one will know on here.Probably in Belmarsh .BUSBY.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
I don't think those on our streets are asylum seekers Ian. It's our own homeless etc that have somehow lost every thing and have finished up in such a sad place..Nice to know that help is now available to them..I don't know what happens to asylum seekers ..Some one will know on here.Probably in Belmarsh .BUSBY.

the section was in sky news, specifically about asylum seekers, those that have been refused and also those accepted! 50.000 of them ! I have yet to hear anything about our poor homeless sods! Although Stewart did mention that there staying in travel lodges and hotels etc? But no one has deemed them poor sods important enough to comment on!!

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Morning Ian, I went to our Tescos yesterday morning to find a very organised set-up, people in an orderly queue well separated by 2 mtrs (tape on the floor to mark distance) on a one in one out basis.
Trolley handles being wiped before you take one, shelves fairly well stocked, (first time I have seen pasta and toilet rolls for sale) a limit on items to stop the greedy gits, organised at the tills.
Very impressed with how Tescos has adapted only minus point was the payment keypad didn't have any wipes at hand.

Stay safe matey.
Use a cocktail stick then bin it, or a piece of rolled up paper then bin it

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
All councils have been told to make provision for the homeless Ian, but will they all take up on the offer.

so this has solved the homeless issue almost overnight! Let’s hope some don’t go back on the streets and can get the help they need! Xxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back