LIFE AFTER HELGA !!!! (1 Viewer)

TCG

Jul 6, 2017
Salford Priors
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
The maximum fine for no TV license is £1000.

I haven't paid it since I got my own place in 2004. Got all the usual computer generated letters, had a visit once when I was at work and he left a card. Even if I got caught now I would still be up enough to afford a few costas.
Ummm...... and thats why it costs the rest of us £154

Jun 15, 2009
Pontefract Yorkshire.
Funster No
Proberley silly giving advice to you but here goes. Put magnetic signs on van for building business. Put cards in all local shops etc. Get a FB page too. Also get a card in Windows small man and van pick up collections flat pack furniture assembly handy man services.
Also little van like that do small courier work for urgent parcels AOG work etc. Good for rainy days and makes a change.
We get loadsa people in vans like yours going around all over UK / Europe doing AOG work. And earning good money.

I am thinking of going down that route in a year or two especially if IKEA opens local.

What is AOG work?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I'm worried about you, I knew a guy who left his wife and kids for a bloke and those were his exact words. :smiley:
Be honest

Women are trouble , you just need to see all the guys on here complaining about their other halves lol.?

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I must be very lucky then,,got a great wife on my second attempt,,42 years together now..BUSBY.
I've still to get rid of the 1st one

Which actually I wanted to ask if any current or x family lawyers on here that know the current situation for divorce after 15 years separation?

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I've still to get rid of the 1st one

Which actually I wanted to ask if any current or x family lawyers on here that know the current situation for divorce after 15 years separation?
A non contested divorce cost me about £400 7yrs ago...?

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Be honest

Women are trouble , you just need to see all the guys on here complaining about their other halves lol.?
I don’t complain :whistle2:
I know my place:whistle2:

any way I haven’t a complaint CHITTY
I’ve asked !, but apparently they are nil stock
in the stationary cupboard :groan::Eeek::doh:
and I ain’t allowed keys in case I lose them:sun::lips::imoutahere:

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
It’s the Court cost that are the problem. Easy to do your own paperwork but cost over £500 to put the papers before the court!!!

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I did my own for about £75 but that was nearly 30 years ago More complicated now what with pensions etc.
I dont have any pensions etc kids all over 18 no assets to divide as all done in 2004
Someone told me that as 15 years have passed it should be straightforward

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
I dont have any pensions etc kids all over 18 no assets to divide as all done in 2004
Someone told me that as 15 years have passed it should be straightforward
Go to the local court and speak to the officials they gave me all the paperwork and advice, just a case of filling in the forms, providing any required evidence. That is in England can't speak for anywhere else.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
All the forms can be down loaded from the internet or you can even submit them on line - I know because I did mine on New Year’s Day!! Just taken me 26 years to get round to it!!!
Apologies also Ian - forgot what thread this was on! Sorry

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Go to the local court and speak to the officials they gave me all the paperwork and advice, just a case of filling in the forms, providing any required evidence. That is in England can't speak for anywhere else.
oops sorry ianthebuilder didn't mean to hi jack your thread.
Yeah sorry ianthebuilder I actually thought I'd posted that question on my own thread

I'll switch it to there

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Good morning,

spitting outside, but not cold,
At about 9 9/30 I shall be picking up the new to me van,, then off to get furniture,, hopefully both will be uneventful !!!

I shall have to ring the housing today, for two things,, first my bins, to get an update regarding payment to the council,, I could do with them now,, and secondly the front door,, not mine, the communal front door,, it’s electrically triggered and when you press a button it should open, but after a week of working perfectly, with all the recent activity yesterday, it now refuses to open when button is pressed,, and it’shard to open manually,, not good really, not safe!!
The woman has moved in upstairs, along with her 4 cats,, they help her with her stress and anxiety problems apparently,,,

I’ve been told that there’s another single bloke moving in above me, but ain’t seen anyone yet, although I think I saw a carpet supplier/ fitter up there this week, so soon the block will be full,,,

so a various collection of people, from various backgrounds etc, all with a story to tell I’m sure,,I think it’s going to be interesting here,, it’s been a long time since I’ve had neighbours,, I just hope I don’t turn into the miserable old bastard at no 4 !!!! Lololol.

catch up later, xx

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Its nice when lots of people move into a new block or estate as a park home is called as I did years ago. Sometimes you make life long friends, sometimes you don't get on, its all part of life's adventures. Good luck with the future Ian.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Its nice when lots of people move into a new block or estate as a park home is called as I did years ago. Sometimes you make life long friends, sometimes you don't get on, its all part of life's adventures. Good luck with the future Ian.

Once I’ve done my years probation welshy, I can go on the transfer list if it all goes tits up! Lolol. X

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Well what a Morning,,,brilliant!

van is the best I’ve ever had,, looks and drives lovely!
Sofa and chair are only a month old, from DFS apparently, I gave the bloke £50 for the sofa and £25 for the chair,, hardly been used!

the only drama is a zip on the bottom of a cushion seems to be broken! No problem for me! I shall put some throwsand cushions on now, and thentake more pics! Xxxx7AF0AF5B-0890-47BD-8E90-8E6D7A722C9E.jpegB1AF81A1-EE95-4C31-8144-F5AC9C8D40E6.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back