Lidl rechargeable lamp (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2020
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Home Car P59
Exp
I'm a newbie
Might come in handy , £14.99 inc usb charger and charging base , it can also be charged direct via micro USB in the torch
The lamp is very bright , the torch isn't cree standard but bright enough
The gin is nice as well
20201113_212649.jpg

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Get thee behind me Satan!
I've just this week cleared out a collection of seven essential torches from the m/h including a wind-up one that provides 46 seconds of fading light from about 600 turns.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W
Aug 20, 2020
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Home Car P59
Exp
I'm a newbie
But this is magnetic with a hook and as long as you didn't bin the receipt as you left the shop its got a 3 year guarantee

I'm pretty sure that's why they give everything a 3 year guarantee , because what's the chances of finding a lidl receipt from 3 years ago

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
But this is magnetic with a hook and as long as you didn't bin the receipt as you left the shop its got a 3 year guarantee

I'm pretty sure that's why they give everything a 3 year guarantee , because what's the chances of finding a lidl receipt from 3 years ago

I believe EU regs state electrical goods must have 2 years they may reduce it in Jan 🤔

Many years ago I bought an expensive suitcase for work it was in and out of hotels and knocked about for 9 years on a daily basis it split on the corner (still usable) but as I was in Oxford the department store that I bought it from was open so I retrieved the receipt from the 'special place' at the back of my purse and chanced my luck. I threw all by clothes into a black bag and took the suitcase to the store. Nearly 20 years later and 1000's of miles the replacement that was given to me without question is still going strong. |The replacement did another 10 years easily taking the same battering . However when suitcases are guaranteed you will find in the small print under normal circumstances (or similar) this means usual use, Meaning maybe twice a year on a plane for an annual fortnights holiday. 🧳🧳

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off

Easy, receipt is in the empty box in garage that wife saved/stored👍

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Get thee behind me Satan!
I've just this week cleared out a collection of seven essential torches from the m/h including a wind-up one that provides 46 seconds of fading light from about 600 turns.
Got 2 wind up ones in the Motorhome both over 10 years old both still working well, the best one is from Aldi. :giggle:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Got 2 wind up ones in the Motorhome both over 10 years old both still working well, the best one is from Aldi. :giggle:
Ours is my workout machine! Sod this rowing \ cycling lark.:whistle2:

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Receipts are often printed on thermal paper which fades and turns brown in any light. :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back