Biged

Free Member
Sep 21, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
No longer looking
Exp
Just out of interest, Lidl have oil filled radiators on offer from today.

£40, which sounds quite a bit compared to some, but this one is 2KW with a integrated 500W fan which can be used on its own or combined with the radiator, so 2500W in total :Smile:

And that's not all, the thermostat is a frost stat which switches the heater on at 5deg C :thumb:

I got one and am pleased with it.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Just out of interest, Lidl have oil filled radiators on offer from today.

£40, which sounds quite a bit compared to some, but this one is 2KW with a integrated 500W fan which can be used on its own or combined with the radiator, so 2500W in total :Smile:

And that's not all, the thermostat is a frost stat which switches the heater on at 5deg C :thumb:

I got one and am pleased with it.

Just a point here be aware that most sites here and in Europe are 6amp or 10 amp and some are 16amp, as with this heater is 2500w it will not work on the 6amp and 10amp sites only on the the 16amp sites as it will trip the switches on the site 6 and 10amp sites, but will be ok on the 16amp site, although if it has 3 settings then the lower settings may work on the 6 and 10amp sites, and I already have one of these and is great when on ehu. also good for ehu on drive in winter time as good for home hook up. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biged

Biged

Free Member
Sep 21, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
No longer looking
Exp
Can't find them in this weeks leaflet, i just turned up and there they were.

They have 4 power settings 5 if you count the 500W fan, minimum on radiator 800W so no power trip there ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back