Jul 29, 2010
Burwash, Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just Starting
Hi Folks,

Just a quick introduction, as I'm completely new to motorhoming. No doubt I will be asking lots of dumb questions very soon.

I'm hoping to pick up our van on Monday. It's a Moncayo Mediterrano 340 low profile. If anyone knows anything about this make and model I'd really like to hear.

Amongst other things, we hope to use the van as support and accommodation when we are flying in France. To that end my partner has already named her LHotRy (Little House on the Runway).

Happy Trails,
Richard W.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun i wouldn't worry about the daft questions just look out for the daft answers:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cornishaich

Free Member
Apr 5, 2010
West Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A year.
Welcome, I am sure you will get all the advice you need here, some you never knew you needed, some you will never need and some you definately do not want. Hell you'll love it.:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to FUN this is the place to ask all the questions you want. :welcomefunster:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Richard, I don't know too much about the Moncayo brand, I know they are Spanish, and that they have been making vans for over 40 years but that's about it, we don't see many over here, seen plenty in France. I am sure there will be a Funster or two that owns or has owned one. Meanwhile, welcome to the fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi flyingwelcome

Can't help with van but Welcome anyway.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi and welcome to Fun, cant help as regards the van but if you pop in I am sure my staff will help in any way they can (and no doubt be quite nosy as well)

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back