• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD LHD 2015 Adria Twin 600 SPT (1 Viewer)

danny1313

Free Member
Jun 5, 2016
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Van
Exp
too long
For Sale - LHD 2015 Adria Twin 600 SPT

A change in circumstances (baby & house purchase) means I am selling my van. I imported it personally from Germany, simply due to the fact that the European model (SPT) provides a better layout with a shower room/washroom twice the size of the UK SP model. The European model also comes with a higher specification and as I planned on plenty of European touring LHD wasn't a concern. In fact driving a LHD in the UK has been much easier than I had imagined. My other reason for buying LHD was obviously price, this spec van new in the UK would be circa £48k importing saved about £10k.
For anyone considering the pro's or con's there is a thread here which discusses it....
http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk...home-Matters/Left-hand-drive-yes-or-no/23890/

The van is built to an extremely high standard with exceptional build quality, having looked at all the vans at the NEC show the Adria was one of the stand out vans.

It is in warranty until the end of April. The van is in showroom condition, the only damage being a couple of lightly cracked plastic wheel hub caps.

I will happily talk any interested potential buyers through the detailed specs, the 2015 model is basically the same as the 2016 model so this website provides details

NB - if you visit the uk microsite they hide the SPT layout although some of the interior shots shown are the SPT

Engine = 130 Multijet
Mileage = 7100 miles
Paint = Metallic Iron Grey
Upholstery = Forest Furnishing with White Santos

Specification
  • Delux Kit
  • Equipment package COMFORT PLUS: Cab air conditioning, passenger airbag, power side mirrors adjustable and heated, cruise control, Radio compatibility, seat base panels cab, ESP, ASR, LAC, HBA, MSR, Hill Hold, tire pressure sensors, fog lights.
  • Sliding door fly nets
  • Reversing camera
  • Double DIN Android Sat Nav Media Center
  • Bluetooth Handsfree Phone
  • Fiamma Roof Rack

Price £32,500 ono

More photos available here:
https://goo.gl/photos/Y1yxasgg13FhTnBy8

Last edited:
OP
OP
danny1313

danny1313

Free Member
Jun 5, 2016
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Van
Exp
too long
Adding a couple of better photos - yup I left the water flap up:whistle:

IMG_0627 (Large).JPG
IMG_0635 (Large).JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 13, 2015
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2014
Danny

I'm little confused how to message you regarding your van for sale advert - is it still for sale?

David

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Danny

I'm little confused how to message you regarding your van for sale advert - is it still for sale?

David
Go to top blue bar & hover over your name. .When box below opens ,scroll down to 'conversations' & click on it then click on Start a conversation & put in the OP's name.

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
As you can see by the avatar We have a "twin 640 SLX" and a cracking piece of kit it is too. Superb build quality and excellent back up service from a network of local service agents which come to your house.
Phil

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Or click on "danny1313" under his avatar and then click "Start a Conversation".

OP
OP
danny1313

danny1313

Free Member
Jun 5, 2016
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Van
Exp
too long
As you can see by the avatar We have a "twin 640 SLX" and a cracking piece of kit it is too. Superb build quality and excellent back up service from a network of local service agents which come to your house.
Phil
Totally agree Phil, the build quality is fantastic, its somewhat surprising not to see more Adria's in the UK.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back