Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
what do you guys recommend?
Being used to the caravan and getting my wee world perfectly level was dead easy, now I’m a bit worried about sleeping on a slope.
What are Best Buy and what to avoid?

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
I'm selling a pair of milenco MGI maxi level T3's on Ebay £10 start, I paid 50 quid for them last year. search "milenco levelling ramps" if you're interested. (I've got 3 pairs of ramps atm). I can take them to the norfolk show if that helps.
Can’t see your listing, what’s the number?

Upvote 0

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
We have only had our MH a few months and got the milenco triples thinking we would hardly use them. How wrong we were. Used every time so far on both hard standing and grass pitches.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Bought a pair of Thules when we got the m/h 10 years ago. Although they were okay wasn't very happy with them and they're now residing somewhere in the shed. Then we got a pair of Milenco Quatros with a magazine subscription promo and are very pleased with them, especially as they're very good at levelling the van. They're quite bulky but I've arranged the locker so I get easy access. If I can't get reasonably level with them (you don't need to be perfectly flat IMO) I park somewhere else!

Did notice on soft ground they tend to distort so I put a pair of gripper mats under them and have not had any problems.

Upvote 0

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
Hi ,We got the milenco triples this year and had to use them twice but noticed that some of the little gripper things have bent over so keeping my eye on them (mind you i was on pea gravel) but i would still recommend them ,cos if don't use them it will feel that you are walking down/up hill when moving about in van, no good if you got a g&t in your hand.

Upvote 0
Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
I had some - sold them.

I needed to put a bit of wood in front of the first step because the drive wheels would slip going up such a steep first step.

Upvote 0

swiftsteve

LIFE MEMBER
May 16, 2018
kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral S 680 ST
Exp
Since 2008, with a gap between 2013 and 2018.
Has anyone an opinion on the Milenco MGI Maxi Level T3. https://www.leisureoutlet.com/level...otorhomes/11686-milenco-mgi-maxi-t3-level-set
It has more of surface rather than the lattice so maybe less likely for the internal lattice to break.

I found them plenty strong enough, but they're bloody huge, I just sold mine for 15 quid, they weigh 8kg and take up so much space. I bought a pair at the Newbury show, only marginally lower but about half the length.

Upvote 0

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
We have the Quattros (a pair) and do use them. However after 5 years of use they are starting to crack and will need to be replaced.

Upvote 0

Deleted User
The Quattros look easier to get onto but can see why they would crack. There doesn’t appear to be anything to stop you driving off the top level. That wouldn’t be a problem with lower wedges, but would with this height.

Upvote 0
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I just have some Fiamma ones, got shot of the quattros as they take up too much space. Seldom use them though, the worst places for my mh are anywhere with dead level ground as the motorhome is definitely front down and this is the worst attitude for sink draining. As long as the place I'm stopping has a bit of a slope I'm OK, just have to see which way round to park.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back