Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Shall we write a novel together?

One sentence each to start with, then we can see if we have something worth continuing. Here's my contribution:

"Through a hole in the wall, Sam Michelle watched smoke spiralling from the horizon against the dull amber backdrop of the setting sun."

Any takers?

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years

One sentence each to start with, then we can see if we have something worth continuing. Here's my contribution:

"Through a hole in the wall, Sam Michelle watched smoke spiralling from the horizon against the dull amber backdrop of the setting sun."

Any takers?
Then the mushroom cloud appeared, the end

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
Through a hole in the wall, Sam Michelle watched smoke spiralling from the horizon against the dull amber backdrop of the setting sun. Flies settled on the fetid rotting carcass..... and he realised that he had probably approached the whole idea of a large BBQ from the wrong direction

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Through a hole in the wall, Sam Michelle watched smoke spiralling from the horizon against the dull amber backdrop of the setting sun. Flies settled on the fetid rotting carcass..... and he realised that he had probably approached the whole idea of a large BBQ from the wrong direction. "Perhaps I should approach from an upwind direction" - he thought ...................

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp

One sentence each to start with, then we can see if we have something worth continuing. Here's my contribution:but no!! these new pig shit infused brickets did not permeate pork essence as it said on the box.

Any takers?
Through a hole in the wall, Sam Michelle watched smoke spiralling from the horizon against the dull amber backdrop of the setting sun. Flies settled on the fetid rotting carcass..... and he realised that he had probably approached the whole idea of a large BBQ from the wrong direction. "Perhaps I should approach from an upwind direction" - he thought ...................

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Note to self

if ever thinking outside the box, save your efforts for a time when less people have spent the day drinking, watching rugby :)(y)

note to OP

this was a half decent idea, but more of a U shaped lounge topic, try an early morning start next time maybe, although it has been done before (y)

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
IH Oregon R
Exp
Through a hole in the wall, Sam Michelle watched smoke spiralling from the horizon against the dull amber backdrop of the setting sun. Flies settled on the fetid rotting carcass..... and he realised that he had probably approached the whole idea of a large BBQ from the wrong direction. "Perhaps I should approach from an upwind direction" - he thought ...................who the hell eats armadillo and possum?

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Through a hole in the wall, Sam Michelle watched smoke spiralling from the horizon against the dull amber backdrop of the setting sun. Flies settled on the fetid rotting carcass..... and he realised that he had probably approached the whole idea of a large BBQ from the wrong direction. "Perhaps I should approach from an upwind direction" - he thought ...................who the hell eats armadillo and possum?

Jim I shouted, you should know better then to put jj in charge of the barbie, now he’s burnt the FB pies...

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Through a hole in the wall, Sam Michelle watched smoke spiralling from the horizon against the dull amber backdrop of the setting sun. Flies settled on the fetid rotting carcass..... and he realised that he had probably approached the whole idea of a large BBQ from the wrong direction. "Perhaps I should approach from an upwind direction" - he thought ...................who the hell eats armadillo and possum? Jim I shouted, you should know better then to put jj in charge of the barbie, now he’s burnt the FB pies...

Just then... appearing as if by magic... Mariella Frostrup arrived and asked... "Does anyone know JJ? I am dying to meet him." ... slowly the gathering crowd realised in horror that she'd turned into a zombie and actually said "I am dying to EAT him!". :eek:

[now that's gotta bring out some suitable replies from funsters ... surely! :D]

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Through a hole in the wall, Sam Michelle watched smoke spiralling from the horizon against the dull amber backdrop of the setting sun. Flies settled on the fetid rotting carcass..... and he realised that he had probably approached the whole idea of a large BBQ from the wrong direction. "Perhaps I should approach from an upwind direction" - he thought ...................who the hell eats armadillo and possum? Jim I shouted, you should know better then to put jj in charge of the barbie, now he’s burnt the FB pies...

Just then... appearing as if by magic... Mariella Frostrup arrived and asked... "Does anyone know JJ? I am dying to meet him." ... slowly the gathering crowd realised in horror that she'd turned into a zombie and actually said "I am dying to EAT him!". JJ on the other hand, had been warned by another funster staying on site of her arrival and that he would be disappointed by what she actually looks like in the flesh ,these days. JJ took heed to the advice given him, had a quick peek through the bushes and was so distressed by the vision of her, that he did an immediate runner, never to be seen since!

TM59

Free Member
Sep 16, 2011
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Rapido V55 PVC
Exp
since 2003

Just then... appearing as if by magic... Mariella Frostrup arrived and asked... "Does anyone know JJ? I am dying to meet him." ... slowly the gathering crowd realised in horror that she'd turned into a zombie and actually said "I am dying to EAT him!". JJ on the other hand, had been warned by another funster staying on site of her arrival and that he would be disappointed by what she actually looks like in the flesh ,these days. JJ took heed to the advice given him, had a quick peek through the bushes and was so distressed by the vision of her, that he did an immediate runner, never to be seen since!

So what happened to JJ’s brand new three hundred thousand pounds RV complete with Smart car I hear you ask?

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
And then Ian the builder came along and bricked up the hole so no one could see anything.

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
It was then hell happened, old mo started with a graffiti of jokes on the wall.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Banksy turned up... saw Old Mo's hilarious graffiti... got depressed knowing he could never match it... retired... and went to live in the comedy wilderness that is called Swindon.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Banksy turned up... saw Old Mo's hilarious graffiti... got depressed knowing he could never match it... retired... and went to live in the comedy wilderness that is called Swindon.
No he didnt, Banksy was so impressed meeting all the funsters in Portugal, that he bought a moho, joined MH Fun as a new member, from that day on people were waking up to find Priceless Graphics sprayed on the side and rear of their vans, raising the values of these well above what most Swift Owners could even contemplate owning in the future! :D2 :imoutahere:

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Its a novel not a pantomime.

JJ :cool:
Just getting in the festive spirit JJ, and it is the Pantomime season coming up soon.
Anyway you should be out and about enjoying your new £300,000 moho with the Smart Car on the back?
you see I believe everything thats written on ere, Fairy tales too !:D
Well your only 60 once in your life eh? Seasons Greetings to you & Yours
Les

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

So what happened to JJ’s brand new three hundred thousand pounds RV complete with Smart car I hear you ask?

It was then hell happened, old mo started with a graffiti of jokes on the wall. Banksy turned up... saw Old Mo's hilarious graffiti... got depressed knowing he could never match it... retired... and went to live in the comedy wilderness that is called Swindon ... taking JJ's new MH and Smart car with him along with his massive stash of FB pies to munch on.

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp

Yippeeeeee, said Sam, the Kebab House is open.

The end.(y)

I can't wait for the next book.:cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back