Lets find a "She" name for Terrys new van (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
OYE:xsurprised: I AM NOT at that time of life yet and I went to France not Spain for this one :xeek::xgrin:
terry
I thought you had gone to Spain ... okay then how about:

Copine = girlfriend/pal/lass
Celine ...
Nicole

Or for UK:

Goldie (as in Terry's All Gold chocolates)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
What about T-WENDY . How up-to-date is that for a Modern man like you, Terry !!!!!!
I thought you meant Terry had bought a Wendy House!!! :xrofl:

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
What about T-WENDY . How up-to-date is that for a Modern man like you, Terry !!!!!!

Got it straight away as that's how I pronounce my r's now:xgrin:
How about calling her GIGI as you got from France and she is going to carry you around:xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
got it terry .....BOJANGLES

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
How about Doreen.........don't know why that came into my head. or Betsy or Maybell. :xsmile:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
How about Totem
definition. An animal, plant, or other object that has a special relationship to a person, family, or clan and serves as a sign for that person or group.

then we can see you a coming:xThumb:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Terry firstly do you want to name her ? We loved our van as we felt she was just one elegant lady which is what Amanda and i nick named her BUT since everyone keeps calling her the PUP due to our registration looks like she is stuck with being call Pup whats the reg of yours ?

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Not exactly a name but she has gone through her UK mot today without trouble or advisories :xThumb:-Got to have a good look underneath at the damp bit and I am sure it's a very simple job to cut it all out (less than 1 ft by about 3 ft) that is damp --caused by the plastic film protection to the floor ripping off and spray soaking into what would have been dry partical board
Still no decision on a name yet :xgrin:
terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
The very slight damp,Ken is not much of a issue and a very easy job to replace -Although I have said 1 ft by 3ft it's a lot less than that- just thinking for replacement to make sure it's all gone because until you start cutting back you never know how far you are going to end up :xgrin:Anyway I have ordered a 8 ft x 4 ft sheet :xrofl::xgrin: so plenty to go at when I get around to it -if it ever stops raining around here :xgrin:My mechanic and MOT tester both commented on how good the van was :xThumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back