Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Hi All:thumb:
My name is Ray and my wife’s name is Geri, we’ve been motorhoming for 7 years, we bought our 1st at Earls Court a Sundance 500S from Johnscross, after that we part exchanged that for a Sundance 630L, but after a year we found we didn’t like the bathroom setup so we decided to go for luxury, went for a Kon-tiki 645 all bought from the same dealer Johnscross, we now live Monday to Friday in our van and go back to our static caravan Friday night which we use as a base, washing etc. When we retire in March next year :Smile:we are hoping to travel, starting in our favourite place Scotland, so friendly to motorhomers there, :roflmto:then leave when the midges attack, they like my English blood, then on to the continent.
Regards Ray and Geri

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Ray and Geri
WELCOME to MH Fun. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Good to have you with us.

We enjoy Scotland also, but like you retire when the little locals become hungry.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi All:thumb:
My name is Ray and my wife’s name is Geri, we’ve been motorhoming for 7 years, we bought our 1st at Earls Court a Sundance 500S from Johnscross,
Regards Ray and Geri

The Right Stuff !

It's not how can we help you but how can you help us.

You must have spotted Peter from Johns Cross in here, or you soon will, without doubt one of The Good guys, and you've made him a happy man.

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Hi Ray and Geri

Welcome to motorhome fun. There is a quiz in the chatroom every Thursday night starting at 8 and next week's quiz is being set by us so why not come along.

Kath and Howie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi, hello and welcome to the fun.not too much at moment here in cornwall.cheers alan.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back