Les Gets skiing. We are going there in mid feb, 18 to 26th to be exact. (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2022
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
sprinter 515 ambo
Anyone else going at this time to the Porte du Solieu ( something like that) any tips you can give? We are hoping to park up in Les Perrieres.

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
We were planning on it but youngest is 12 and won’t have had both vaccines.

Hope it snows lots and the sun shines. đź‘Ť

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Les Portes du Soleil is a fantastic area. We owned a chalet in Morzine which isn’t far down the road from Les Gets. The area is vast with interconnecting slopes to various areas and you can ski over into Switzerland. I don’t have any tips as such - just hope you have a great time!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Anyone else going at this time to the Porte du Solieu ( something like that) any tips you can give? We are hoping to park up in Les Perrieres.
Shame , i hope to be in Morzine 11th --19th Feb so could have met. you may find the Aire parking a bit crowded as half term, there are toilets open during the day, and red run ski to the car park. last time i was there you hade to purchase a ticket from mayor office and display in window. Gendarme sometimes call and if no ticket displayed leave you a notice that you need to display one.
hope all goes well for your trip.
1643037316144.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back