Free Member
Feb 8, 2013
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autoquest 100
Exp
just a year
We have a Peugeot motorhome (2010 year). Where can I purchase some lense protectors with convertors for European motoring. I hear that Peugeot dealers stock them. I don't want those stick on type convertors. Can anyone advise please?
Dave

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
I dont think many people actually bother. You have a "beam dipper" adjustment on you dash, and many people prefer to be stopped and sipping wine/watching sunsets rather than driving.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

Dave and Val

Free Member
Feb 8, 2013
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autoquest 100
Exp
just a year
Link Removed

Thank you for your reply. I contacted Peugeot here in Chesterfield and they told me that they could'nt find them on their stock list. I showed them this link and another link and well they found some @ £40+ vat. When I went to collect them they said I could have them @ £20+vat because of their miss information. They also have 2 sets of beam deflectors with them. Their beam deflectors alone are £9.00 odd + vat, so I think I have a bargin They are now fitted and we are ready to see what the continent can throw at us. The next post to this is sad and is a Motorhome member. I know of 2 French Police Officers, 1 Spanish Local Police Officer and 1 Civil Guard. They both say you take a chance not having beam deflectors even in daylight hours.:thumb:
David

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back