Free Member
Feb 29, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
T5 Reimo / Wildax Aurora
Exp
since 1977
Trivial,I know,, but if anyone, like me, has an AGR700, you might be thinking of a lens cap for that convex lens of the dashcam which rubs on the storage case.

Aguri don't do one, but I have found that the caps they put on new car battery terminals fit just right.

Take about 4mm off the rim: perfect.

Found the bit of kit works very well, compared to the stock Citroen satnav (installed in our Wildax Aurora), and we are Android through and through, so that suits us too.

Anyone else using the Aguri?

Euphony

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
3 years of weekending with the odd month here and there.
Just bought the Aguri RV700 and used it on the NC500 route and I have to say I'm none too impressed with it's choice of roads when there were more suitable options available. I input the MH dimensions and it still took us on literally a dirt track when I told it to avoid B roads.

OP
OP
ForeignGadger

ForeignGadger

Free Member
Feb 29, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
T5 Reimo / Wildax Aurora
Exp
since 1977
I think that doing that route and trying to avoid "B" roads kind of misses the point of it.
However, we're doing it in a few weeks so will see how we get on. I suspect we will use maps more than the Aguri!
FG.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Euphony

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
I think that doing that route and trying to avoid "B" roads kind of misses the point of it.
However, we're doing it in a few weeks so will see how we get on. I suspect we will use maps more than the Aguri!
FG.
I'm from up here so I knew most of the route anyway, I used it selectively and I agree paper maps still have their place in the motoring world.

OP
OP
ForeignGadger

ForeignGadger

Free Member
Feb 29, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
T5 Reimo / Wildax Aurora
Exp
since 1977
A hah! Another insomniac!

Currently plugged into bbc radio iplayer and "listening again " to Nick Robinson's weekly programme on the election.
What are you doing up at this time of the morning ? :)
FG

Euphony

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
Ha ha, been up since 3:30........as usual! I've digested the "news", (politicians of all persuasions lying mostly to themselves)hoovered and polished and just about to go out to the greenhouse for half an hour. I'll then have the table set and breakfast ready for when The Boss gets up.
It's a hard life......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ForeignGadger

ForeignGadger

Free Member
Feb 29, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
T5 Reimo / Wildax Aurora
Exp
since 1977
My goodness, I am impressed!
Enjoy your breakfast. I'm having two large duck eggs for mine. Going on a run with our classic car today (TR5) to see other, like-minded nutters. Thread drifting off so will end it there......
FG

Euphony

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
Had my MGB roadster out yesterday for the first time this year too!
IMG_1778.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back