LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Don't you just hate when the boss is right.
My surgeon told me I could eat anything the boss said I shouldn't eat fatty food for a month.
Yesterday afternoon I insisted on bangers & mash, she was right, belching & sweating all night culminating in rear end erupting at 7am. :cry:

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
My surgeon told me I could eat anything the boss said I shouldn't eat fatty food for a month.
Yesterday afternoon I insisted on bangers & mash, she was right, belching & sweating all night culminating in rear end erupting at 7am. :cry:
Sometimes there's just too much information

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
When she said don’t eat anything fatty. She really meant don’t eat anything. Fatty🤣🤣.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Belching & sweating all night culminating in rear end erupting at 7am. :cry:

So thats what caused it 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20201020-095230_Weather.jpg

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
My immediate thoughts when reading your post was a 4 letter word begining and ending with a T. Can't say it because it breeches rule 1 and you would be all over Jim to be all over me. But.............. you are what you are ! Love is a burning thing, and it makes for a fiery ring !

OP
OP
Lenny HB

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Update on the Toyo tyres:
On the day I became ill took a wrong turning (what idot put the coordinates in the satnav). Ended up on not much more than a single track road zig zaging up a hillside. On a very steep, very tight hairpin & a wet road, I stalled halfway round it (some twit forgot to use the up button). Brown trousers time me thinks, restarted plonked foot down it just pulled away effortlessly, after a few yds up the straight bit the Traction control cut in for a couple of seconds otherwise perfect.
If I still had the Michelin Campers it could have been a long reverse and a lot of brown stuff.

When we arrived at this SP the areas you part are course gravel pulling into the lane we are in the the front wheels spun a bit found some grip and carried on.
Again with the Michelin the Traction control would have been doing its nut. Our friends drive on their farm has the same surface just manovering at a few mph the Traction control used to cut in, he couldn't belive it.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Update on the Toyo tyres:
On the day I became ill took a wrong turning (what idot put the coordinates in the satnav). Ended up on not much more than a single track road zig zaging up a hillside. On a very steep, very tight hairpin & a wet road, I stalled halfway round it (some twit forgot to use the up button). Brown trousers time me thinks, restarted plonked foot down it just pulled away effortlessly, after a few yds up the straight bit the Traction control cut in for a couple of seconds otherwise perfect.
If I still had the Michelin Campers it could have been a long reverse and a lot of brown stuff.

When we arrived at this SP the areas you part are course gravel pulling into the lane we are in the the front wheels spun a bit found some grip and carried on.
Again with the Michelin the Traction control would have been doing its nut. Our friends drive on their farm has the same surface just manovering at a few mph the Traction control used to cut in, he couldn't belive it.

I am on Toyo (HO9?) so that is reassuring, thanks.

Geoff

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
I'm not going to ask what that but suspect fat, fat & more fat. Last thing I want after last night.
Jacket potatoes & and omelette today.
No fat in my scouse, meat, potatoes & veggies

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Down south we call that a casserole, you have been down south long enough I would have thought you would have leant to talk English by now. :ROFLMAO:
Up here in East Yorkshire we call it a stew rather than give it a fancy mamby-pamby name!

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Stew is cooked in a saucepan and a casserole is cooked in an oven!

A casserole is a cooking receptacle or if used to describe a type of cooked dish a 'casserole of .......', which would be cooked in an oven.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back