Leisure battery fuse (1 Viewer)

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Can any funster give me an idea where to find the leisure battery charging fuse on my 2004 ducato Rollerteam 15p.Bateries are charging o/k on mains and solar but not when we are driving.This has led to the demise of both.I have checked the fuses just above the batteries and they are fine.Please help,We are travelling at the moment so internet is only possible now and again.Thank's in advance Martin&Sue
:cooler:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Cannot find a wiring diagram for that model but it has to be the split charge circuit

What to look for.
A thickish wire coming from the van battery and heading in to the cab area that was not part of the original van loom]
A relay which will be attached to the leisure battery(s) somewhere

Sorry I cannot be any more help but the good news is it is likely to be an easy and inexpensive fix

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Have a look under the bonnet..
look for an in-line fuse on a wire coming from the alternator and going though the bulkhead.. .. sometimes just taped or tie-wrapped onto the existing loom..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mr Ed
Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Thanks to you both,we have only just stopped for the night and got onto t'net will have a look in the morning,but it seems I have buggerd up the batteries anyway.When on mains last night had an awfull smell tried blaming the dog but it seems like cooked batteries.As we have a ferry to catch tomorrow will leave it till we get home.:groan: Martin & Sue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back