LEDs FASTEST DELIVERY I've ever experienced! (1 Viewer)

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class (German B Class!)
Exp
6+ years
UK Supplied Leds
Fastest Delivery Ever? One Hour twelve minutes.
I ordered 8 LEDs from Litecone Ltd at 3.18pm yesterday and paid by PayPal.
At around 4.30pm the same afternoon they were delivered !

Our property is quite hard to find it and other delivery companies have even failed to find us.
The fastest delivery I've ever experienced.

I spotted them on ebay and then went direct to their website. I wanted to order LEDs with back pins in warm white and cool white together with the short tubular type and found it was much easier on their website rather than on ebay.
Their site is litecone.co.uk and it's optimised for smartphones.
Well done Litecone for the easy to navigate website and unbelievably speedy delivery.
Thee is litecone.co.uk and it's optimised for smartphones.
I have no connection with the company whatsoever other than a Happy customer.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
You can see why Royal Mail are really struggling to keep up. I placed an order for something recently on a Sunday morning. Got emails later to say it had been packed and despatched and it arrived Monday morning courtesy of a courier.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I do not mind waiting a couple of weeks and getting them from abroad at about 6x cheaper its where they probably brought theirs from

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Recently replace all the interior lights with LEDs. Brought them at a show, so big discount :)

Very happy, but wow, they do give off much more light then the originals and I can actually see myself in the bathroom mirror :(

Maybe I should take them back again!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
1Oll

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class (German B Class!)
Exp
6+ years
I thought I would clarify something from my original post re Speedy Delivery.
I called the company to congratulate them on the service and the owner just said Hi Brian! I asked if we had met and he said yes, at a party at his next door neighbours in Macclesfield. So these were dropped off on the way home.
Still doesn't detract from the superb service and I will be certainly be buying from him again.
Just a reminder try to avoid putting 12v LEDs in fitting that are going to be used when charging your leisure battery as it charges at a higher voltage. Use the variable voltage type. Hilldweller told me this a couple of years ago.
I have purchased from China in the past but the variable voltage one that I now have are brighter.
Reminder that their Cheshire based company is Litecone Ltd. They are happy to give advice over the phone on 0845 003 6887.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back