LEDCOM DRL and replacement LED DRL Black headlamps (1 Viewer)

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Anyone dabbled with above.
Looking at fitting Ledcom DRL lower lamps to Bailey Approach Advance 640 2016. Made specifically for the lower grill round or oblong cavity for the van. Watched the youtube vids look easy enough.
Also replacement Black LED DRL headlamps from some of the many online suppliers.
As much as I am a Bailey enthusiast for build quality (compared to some) and habitation ALU-TEC wall construction I think they look a bit bland. I have placed Bailey decals from other models to front and side, bonnett protector and alloys next.
Any hints tips for above would be gratefully taken on board.
Im not bad with my hands, did full loft conversion and conservatory on house, but i dont like electrics.

DigglyDog

Free Member
Jan 25, 2016
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 620 SE
Exp
I fitted these to our Approach 620SE and it's all quite straightforward. The only tricky bit is tapping into the dipped beam feed which is behind the nearside headlight assembly, so this has to come out for access. If you can mount the relay in the engine compartment close to the main fuse box, that's a help. The Ledcom instructions are very clear and shouldn't present any problems

OP
OP
Euro330

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Cheers. No probs once fitted Diggly?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DigglyDog

Free Member
Jan 25, 2016
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 620 SE
Exp
None at all, they work very well, but basically it's fit and forget. A nice touch is that they stay on for a few seconds when you switch the engine off, so you have some light to find the front door key hole.....

OP
OP
Euro330

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Great stuff. Yeah they sound like the next job, look quite smart aswell.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back