freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
anybody who went to newark may have seen these led tv's for sale in the large indoor shed by this company Link Removed , i was quite impressed by the viewing angles as the led tv we have the screen is rather dark when viewing from off center , the lower power consumption and the record facility was also a bonus,

cubik12volt are selling these for £239 for the 19" version with voltage stabilizer , i found cubic on ebay selling the same tv with out stabilizer for £159 so i messaged them about delivery, later that day they cancelled the auction stating they had all been sold

i then found another company http://www.tv-village.net/ who is selling these for £159 or £199 with the voltage stabilizer and have ordered a 19" and will do a small review when arrives

Aug 10, 2008
Hawes, UK
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
Led / lcd tv

I have just purchased the Cello C16D12F-LED tv from ebuyer for £149.00 inc postage, but did not come with the 12 volt power supply, when i called them to ask why and say its advetised as being suitable for caravans and motorhomes, they just said you would have to source the power supply elswhere , very helpful i must say, so i called cubik and who had an advert in this months caravan club mag and purchased one for £25.00 plus postage (£30)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I have just purchased the Cello C16D12F-LED tv from ebuyer for £149.00 inc postage, but did not come with the 12 volt power supply, when i called them to ask why and say its advetised as being suitable for caravans and motorhomes, they just said you would have to source the power supply elswhere , very helpful i must say, so i called cubik and who had an advert in this months caravan club mag and purchased one for £25.00 plus postage (£30)

assuming these are two different manufacturers, are you sure the plug is the same ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
the led tv arrived this morning and i have had a quick play with it,and very pleased ,

the viewing angles are great and i will be able to watch this from virtually sitting by its side (not that you would ) picture quality is great and bright with good skin tones , dvd plays well as would on a normal dvd , not treid the recording yet as waiting for a large usb drive the only down side at the moment is the tv guide i could not get it to show me the next program only the one playing but i have not read the manual yet ,

i would recommend , i got the 19" and compared to the 16"lcd we have the 19" wins hands down:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back