Louis

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 29, 2016
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auotrail
Exp
6 Months with motorhome(35 years tugging)
They are good fun but Dave spends a lot of time putting them up, trying to get them to work, taking them down when they get a break and stop working and putting them up again:LOL::LOL: however he will never give in and keeps trying for the perfect lit pole(y)
Where can I buy just the remote control for the lights? By the way, are all the lights on the same frequency?? :cooler::restmycase: :ROFLMAO:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Where can I buy just the remote control for the lights? By the way, are all the lights on the same frequency?? :cooler::restmycase: :ROFLMAO:
manys the time i took the dog for a walk round a campsite carrying a sky remote. great fun changing channels in loads of caravans as you walk past :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
Have asked the Great LED Light Pole Oracle and he suggests Fleabay and yes he believes that they are on the same remote control (only suspects this as he drove Keypressor mad one happy evening changing /stopping his lights driving him into a deep dark depression for the fun of it:whistle::whistle:)

Louis

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 29, 2016
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auotrail
Exp
6 Months with motorhome(35 years tugging)
Have asked the Great LED Light Pole Oracle and he suggests Fleabay and yes he believes that they are on the same remote control (only suspects this as he drove Keypressor mad one happy evening changing /stopping his lights driving him into a deep dark depression for the fun of it:whistle::whistle:)
That the plan. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Well I suppose you love em or hate em - I hate em and cant stay away from them far enough ! :)
Dont do it!, Go to Blackpool if you want flashing lights, we love the dark sky nights, seeing the stars that are not so visible in towns and alike. Anyway we have to endure all this during Christmas every year down most roads, its almost a competition to see whose lights are the brightest, and flash the quickest and now all year on campsites!, No Thank you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back