LED lights around front bed (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
Can anyone tell me how to access either the wiring or the actual led's that are set in the underside of the front drop down bed? Our lights have began to dim with random lights faintly on so I'm not sure if there is a connection issue or whether they are shot. If they're gone I'll replace them but need to know how to get the old lights out?

Thanks,
Paul

OP
OP
Paulypaul
Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
Update....the LEDS under the front pull down bed started working after I have checked all the wiring and fuses.....weird but working so....

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
Pull down bed lighting is controlled by a microswitch located (on mine anyway) on the left hand side bed scissor mechanism. If the bed is not fully pushed back up the microswitch may not turn lights off. Conversely, if the bed is slightly down the microswitch operating lever (spring steel) can 'chatter' and cause the lights to flicker or intermittently turn off

Locate the switch and check its operation and if necessary adjust the operating lever be carefully bending with small pliers in the required direction, either up or down.

As you probably know, all wiring I'd located under the pull down bed base slats.

Hope this helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Paulypaul
Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
Hi, yes I had discovered the microswitch which dowsing appear to be working correctly. Coincidentally the lights started to work once Yana had pulled the bed down to give the bunk a clean (didn't need it but she did it) and when it was pushed back up...hey presto. So, I think you're spot on but I'll do what you said and make sure it's working properly.
Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it (don't know your name unfortunately)
Regards, Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back