Free Member
Jun 21, 2009
Channel Islands
Funster No
MH
Coach built Autocruise
Exp
6 + 20 caravaning
Does anyone know where we can get a replacement LED front marker light for our Autocruise Startrail. they are sited at the front top of the roof (3 x separate rows of 4 LEDs on each side) Each is a small unit with 4 LED's approx 66mm L x 15mm H, a couple of the LEDs are not working and as it is a sealed unit it looks like the whole thing must be replaced ? have tried a swift dealer and still waiting for a reply (3 weeks later), there must be other vans that use these type of lights but there is nothing written on the unit apart from a series of numbers, which are : A (F2) 0205018 and a little squiggly thing at the end? any ideas greatly appreciated, thanks

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Hi, see if the lamp has a maker ie Hella, I had a similar problem with a rear led marker on my Hobby, Hobby wanted £61 for a replacement, found one here Link Removed for £10 thanks to a fellow funster same make same fit, worth a try.

cheers John

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I imagine this is the one pictured below. 2 mounting screw holes and 4 LED's

I have looked for ages trying to find one, so if you succeed ... let me know.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• Front Marker LED.jpg
    Front Marker LED.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
Oldroadies

Oldroadies

Free Member
Jun 21, 2009
Channel Islands
Funster No
MH
Coach built Autocruise
Exp
6 + 20 caravaning
Hi Keith
success and even sweeter being able to share it with a fellow Autocruise owner:Smile:
If you ring tel 01271 863 066 which is Mullacott Caravans & Marine they are part of Leisureshop Direct tell them you would like to order part 3514 from Johnny Longdon and they will order it for you. It is not on the Leisureshop direct web site and a very nice lady processed my order by phone.:thumb:
I managed to see that the squiggle at the end of the light said Jokon so googled it only to find it was a German company, but there was a UK contact number and this was the info the man there gave me (as they were trade only). I only ordered 2 today so if you get on the blower they can probably add them to the order, not cheap at £13 something each but probably a lot cheaper than if you got them through Swift (if that were possible that is!)

John Perkins

Free Member
Jan 12, 2015
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starblazer
Exp
30 years
A couple of my led front marker lights have broken & black inside. So thanks for that info, I shall have to order some!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back