Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
You do have an option to unlike or dislike, as suggested in an earlier post, nothing you can do with your post, but I don't think the thread will be seen much after today

We could all like and unlike one of his posts a few times, give him a flashing yellow send off :thumb:

Thanks David! :thumb: Been back through thread and "unliked" wherever possible!

Hope the "flashing yellow send off" got to him - but I doubt it, he was too far "up himself"!! He thought he was GOD!! A*shole! Would just hate to meet the guy somewhere!

(Please don't ban me Jim!)

Last edited:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Interesting thread.

What Mr Treehouse as failed to pick up on if the very real help that comes from this community when someone is in trouble.

In my time on this forum I have read about

*frozen engines in a ski resort - sorted following advise on here.
*Stalker hell for one sole traveller - she sorted it herself but had many genuine offers of help.
*Emergency dentist in Morocco
*Frankies brilliant translation help, not to mention many phone calls in France on Funsters behave.
*Checking out motorhomes for others wishing to buy
*Offers of parking on a drive for the night
* Not to mention the constant stream of technical help that comes almost on a daily basis.

You can be the most competent person in the world, but you don't know what you don't know, however someone will and it could get you out of a nasty scrap.

For me £10 for that lot, plus the discounts is well worth it. Oh and not to mention the friends I have made. Take the Fix it Meet as an example, people fixing other peoples vans, lending tools, donating equipment. All brilliant stuff.

Mr Treehouse has one post left by my maths, it's a shame he cannot see what a great place this is. Perhaps he will read through more of the past threads and see some of the examples mentioned above. I for one will be a lot happier going on our travels knowing that this community is there for me when I need it.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Treehouse is the proverbial A**hole! We don't need him - or anybody like him - on Motorhome Fun!

Would love to be able to send him over to F*cts! His views are as abnoxious as they are!

So sorry I even welcomed him to the site!

A**HOLE!

Momo, you know we don't allow name calling like that, such sentiment expressed no matter how strongly felt, adds nothing to the thread or the forum, thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
What a shame!

I would have enjoyed using Mr Treehouse's posts in my anger management lessons.

Mr Treehouse, if you are still lurking, I would be delighted to pay your £10 subscription for you if it would help.

JJ :Cool:

People in treehouses are advised not to whip up storms.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I can see Mr Treehouse's point.

He clearly knows everything there is to know and therefore never needs any advice from anybody. However he is willing to give us mere mortals advice helping us not be conned. After all without his advice we would all have bought that motorhome and got a receipt to say it was unfit for purpose. We just would never have thought that there was anything odd in that :RollEyes::RollEyes:

I think we should be paying him £10 for the privilege of having him amongst us. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apr 10, 2014
glasgow
Funster No
MH
iveco conversion
Exp
OMG for £10 per year. i'll pay it for him as well. Hmm on second thoughts he might start making a profit!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back