seatrout

Free Member
May 25, 2015
neath porttalbot wales
Funster No
MH
compass castaway
Exp
the latest phoned the dealer 2 day offerd to repair motorhome come and pick it up and return after repairs im taking the motorhome my self to a company in pyle balmoral motorhomes tomorrow for assessment and quote for repairs the dealer was on about a reseal and a dry out not to happy about that one it be easyer to take to court for repair fees than trying to get the whole ammount back

Weinsbergaman

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Wirral, North West England
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Glad you're getting it sorted but for goodness sake can you use some punctuation please? I had to read it twice to understand what you were saying o_O

Thanks Antony

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Glad you're getting it sorted but for goodness sake can you use some punctuation please? I had to read it twice to understand what you were saying o_O

Thanks Antony

For Goodness sake Anthony, can you not read simple, easy to understand English :) Rule 1

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
seatrout do you know what damage water in m/h does I told you he would fob you off use trading standards sale of good act do not take it for repair if you have the v5 log book look for last keeper you stated you paid 22250 for if look had it for a week now dog chasing is tail now ;antony this is welch English no ;;;;;or,,,,,,or ???????orso do not read this wife a teacher always at the back of her class LOL still LOL RAY

OP
OP
S

seatrout

Free Member
May 25, 2015
neath porttalbot wales
Funster No
MH
compass castaway
Exp
seatrout do you know what damage water in m/h does I told you he would fob you off use trading standards sale of good act do not take it for repair if you have the v5 log book look for last keeper you stated you paid 22250 for if look had it for a week now dog chasing is tail now ;antony this is welch English no ;;;;;or,,,,,,or ???????orso do not read this wife a teacher always at the back of her class LOL still LOL RAY
should a take it for another damp test or not. not. sure what to do have sent him a email of rejection of motorhome not fit for purpose do I just take it back the first owner had the motorhome 2 years with 770 mls the owner before me had it since 2008 its now just over 26000 mls how do I take it back don,t understand how will I get my money back how long would it take would the thing just rot away on the drive and I will get nothing thanks john

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
should a take it for another damp test or not. not. sure what to do have sent him a email of rejection of motorhome not fit for purpose do I just take it back the first owner had the motorhome 2 years with 770 mls the owner before me had it since 2008 its now just over 26000 mls how do I take it back don,t understand how will I get my money back how long would it take would the thing just rot away on the drive and I will get nothing thanks john
Just make an appointment to see a solicitor
Explain exactly what has happened
Show them a copy of the advert stating the van was in good condition - which it is not
Listen to your solicitors advice and let them sort this out
Your solicitor will get this moving a lot quicker than trying to resolve the matter yourself
It's highly unlikely he dealer will want to risk thus case going to court -don't be fobbed off by him
I'm quite sure this could be solved more quickly if you take professional advice and decisive action without delay

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
YOUHAVE TO USE THE LAW ,IT"S ON YOUR SIDE , USE X RAY OR THE FERRET NAME AND SHAME THE DEALER STILL LOL,LOL RAY

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back