Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi Wildman
We popped in to see you when leaving Damage Barton about 10:30 yesterday but there didn't appear to be anyone around, sorry we missed you (it would have been handy if you were there we would have been able to turn around instead of backing out onto the speed track that passes your place, a bit hairy) anyway sorry again we weren't able to put a name to a face

Tony

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Hi Gooney, if only we had known we too could of put a face to a name, we are the wardens at Damage & it would of been nice to say hello to a fellow funster!

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
10.30, you expect me to get up in the middle of the night, hee hee we only just missed you we were there just after 11am sorry I missed you looks like you need to get in touch with Jim and get a window sticker then Brightspark would have recognised you as well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
10.30, you expect me to get up in the middle of the night, hee hee we only just missed you we were there just after 11am sorry I missed you looks like you need to get in touch with Jim and get a window sticker then Brightspark would have recognised you as well.

I did have my widow sticker on and unlike usually, I didn't need to have my Taylormade screens on!!, never mind I did have the pleasure of meeting Lesleyjean whilst down your neck of the woods:thumb:

OP
OP
Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi Gooney, if only we had known we too could of put a face to a name, we are the wardens at Damage & it would of been nice to say hello to a fellow funster!

Hi Brightspark, I might have met you, I was on pitch 2a and I'm wondering if you are the one Who gave me a lift on the buggy with my replacement gas bottle from the shop?, anyway if not I must say I found all the staff there to be extremely pleasant and helpful.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back