Laugh time....Cameron looked at Clegg (1 Viewer)

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
Laugh time....Cameron looked at Clegg, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a £1,000 note out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Clegg shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten £100 notes out of the window and make ten people very happy" Hearing their exchange, the pilot of plane said to his co-pilot," I could throw both of them out of the window and make 28 million people very happy!" keep it going - after you've had a wee chuckle of course :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Seem to remember this joke was around when Margaret Thatcher and Arthur Scargill were around.
Just shows the jokes don't change just the characters and the people who tell them.

Norman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
reminds me of the one when Bush came to see the queen. they were chatting, and he caid that he's like the U.S to be a kingdom...the queen told him that to be a kingdom, the US would have to have a king. he then said that maybe it could be an empire/......so the queen told him that to be an empire, it would have to have an emperor....she then told him that it was probably best for the US to be a country:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back