Laugh Or Cry (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
not sure which to do, got our IH630rl back on saturday 7 weeks after initial collection. Put new bike rack on and tow bar electrics not working. Checked it wasn't the bike rack on a friends car. It is astonishing. I am now truly fed up so will now name names NickWhale, avoid them like the plague. Mind you IH have not been without fault but NickWhale have just been dire re communication.

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Oh Carolyn so sorry to hear your new van saga hasn't ended. I bet it's taken the shine off what was supposed to be an exciting time.

What do you think your options are now? Find someone to diagnose and mend the fault and send the bill to dealer/IH?

Have communications broken down completely?

It sounds like you need a big glass of wine and a giggle with a friend, let's hope this will all be sorted quickly and you can get on with enjoying your van.

redjohn151

Free Member
Aug 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hymer b534
Exp
I'm a newbie
Laugh

Perhaps there should be a wall of shame for all dodgy dealers whatever service they offer to motorhomers

I'm going to be ringing Eddie vanbitz soon because he obviously does a good job judging by all the glowing reports he gets.

You've got to be providing a full and fair service to get the reccomendations he does.

However

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I have decided to laugh and think positively that Nick will not be forcing me to to cycle round country lanes in the rain at the Stowford Rally, I am a really wimpy cyclist.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back