Rally Latest Update from RetroFestival ( Newbury 2021) (1 Viewer)

Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi All, apologies for the delay posting (blame Admin (me!))

Latest from RetroFestival can be found here (but please do not contact them as they will not have your details (neither will Eventree) - please contact us directly:

A MESSAGE ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC AND OUR 2021 FESTIVALS
As we have been saying during these difficult and uncertain times, we want to assure our customers, traders and exhibitors that whatever happens in the weeks and months ahead, you will not be left out of pocket.
In light of the latest announcements from the Government about the 4 stage easing of lockdown we are confident that Retro Festival Newbury on August 13/14/15 2021 will go ahead as planned.
Given the uncertainty about what may or may not be possible in stage 3 of the process and whether there may be some slippage in the timescales, we will not be making a final decision on whether to go ahead with Retro Festival Newark on June 11/12/13 2021 until the end of March.
If Retro Festival Newark 2021 does not go ahead we will offer the option of a booking transfer to Retro Festival Newbury 2021 or a refund. Details of how to apply for the refund will be set out here if the decision is taken to cancel Retro Fesival Newark 2021.
Please note too that our previous commitments for booking transfers from 2020 will still be honoured.
Thank you for your continued support and please rest assured that whatever happens, we will not let you down.
If you have any queries about these arrangements, please contact us at info@retrofestival.co.uk and provide as much detail as possible (including the booking reference number where appropriate) but please do bear in mind that it may take us a few days to respond.
The Retro Festival Team

Please note, all refunds from both Fun and RVOC need to be dealt with through us rather than RetroFestival or Eventree

Keep everything crossed that Newark might happen - it is VERY close to the date the Government has proposed for the main easing 🤞

Thanks for your continued patience and support

Cassie & Adi
ABM RV

Last edited:
OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Here is the booking link for Retrofest Newbury

Please follow the link above and complete the form to book yourself in for the show.

In the near future I will put a list of attendees on this thread.

Many thnaks

Adi and Cassie

Jun 2, 2018
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey autograph 740
Exp
4 years
adi i have booked for the newbury retrofestival and my 15 year old granddaughter has asked if we could take her could we bring her and how do I pay for her

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi David.

Great bring her along, as you have already booked and paid the easiest way is to pay for her when you arrive.
I will put a note on you application.

Many thanks
Adi & Cassie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back