Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
13 years since retirement and many younger years as a Hippy in a VW conversion, roaming the Greek Is
Hi. We are off on Spring travels soon and would like to know if Marine Parade Dover,is still ok for overnight please. The redevelopment of the marina area was in full swing when we were there in October last year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Greenacres

Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
13 years since retirement and many younger years as a Hippy in a VW conversion, roaming the Greek Is
Sorry. I forgot to say Dover. Edited the error now.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Absolutely sod all has happened since my last posting. The motorhome parking area that was proposed for the junction of Wellesley Road and marine parade has not happened. It is still a carpark with a height barrier. The barrier was the only thing that need to go but, it obviously got deferred by the Untied Nations at the last world leaders forum. or Dover Council.
I will pass on any info when it arrives. However I think the far end of the Western end is still there for parking, you just hae to go in from the other direction after going around the Eastern Docks roundabout and coming back to the west and along the seafront. The way over the Swingbridge is closed off and for the Marina only.

OP
OP
Greenacres

Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
Thankyou for your up to date information. I look forward to hearing if there are any further developments.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back