dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
just wondering if it's possible with the new forum software to have these running for longer than the two days that it seems to be now, maybe for a week or so..
am thinking of those people, and myself of course, who may not have internet access when we're away travelling or on a site or area with no signal, to be able to catch up better with topics and threads that may be of interest to them..
not all of us have dongles and gadgets to get the internet easily when away from home and maybe rely on their mobiles for internet..

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
If you hover over the forums option on the main menu at the top. A drop down will appear. At the bottom is a "New Posts" option. This will show ALL posts since you were last on.
The Latest Posts on the top menu shows a certain range of the most recent posts to give people a look like the old forum did.

I will have a chat with Jim later on how to make these two options a bit clearer if possible.

OP
OP
dryad

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
thank you for that gromett, 'tis appreciated, would put the thumbs up smiley if i could find it, will go and read the thread about them now.. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dryad

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
sorry to be a pain in the arse, just tried what you said, but on an ipad you can't hover and can't get the drop down box, unless i'm doing something wrong, will keep trying..

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
The thumbs up smiley is the 5th one in. (y)(y)(y) or you can do a set of brackets with a y in it ( y ) (take out the spaces)

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
(y) You have emailed me a new password which is allowing me on site :) but then is saying I cannot change it :( 'cos that is not my password :rolleyes: :confused::confused::confused::confused: Help please !!!!!!!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back