Trader - Tour Operator
Jul 30, 2007
Spain and Morocco
Funster No
MH
4x4 OverLander
Exp
20+ years
Last Post……… [probably]……..I have just posted the last “Funsters In Morocco” blog entry from myself.

The group are well on their way home now, Ray is un-packing and re-packing the Unimog Support Truck, I have the usual pile of washing to do and load again. The next Desert Detours group are gathering and the logistics kick off again……….

Last minuet issues meant I could not make the “Funsters” tour, but I am on the next one, lets hope they are as much fun as you lot!!!

So like I said, last post has been logged. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for the comments.

Who knows, maybe there will be another “Funsters In Morocco” tour some time in the future. Once the Moroccan’s have recovered from this one!

For now

Debbie
Link Removed

Groundhog

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Since 2008
Sounds like they all had a fantastic trip. I'm sure we will hear more about it when they all return.

Anyone fancy it next year?

A and K

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since April 07'
Well done Debbie on writing such an interesting Blog :thumb:.It's been great to read from start to finish :Smile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Debbie

Many thanks for keeping the Blog updated, it has been very interesting reading.
Look forward to meeting up with Ray and yourself when we are able to book one of your tours.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back