Last nights wild camping area, weather flawless. (1 Viewer)

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Having done a few repairs on our Autosleeper I put her in for an MOT yesterday (The old one was a winter MOT & I hate fixing vehicles in middle of winter) which she passed with flying colours, I decided to take my trusty border collie & wild camp at Loch Doon which is right on my doorstep. Weather was flawless, watched deer, red kites, buzzards & even ospreys. Didn't shut the blinds til after midnight, perfect moonlight to see by & slept like a log. Picked the right night as it has began raining here today.

I'm tagging our very own @Wildbill as he tells me he'll be in the area this week.
Loch doon april 2018.jpg

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
No rain here in Livingston, its been sunny all day so far :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
We had a run out to Dalbeattie yesterday to pick up some spares for the timber winch. I said to Val "I wish we were in the camper and could just park up for the night down by the shore" She said she'd just been thinking the exact same thing ! It was a gorgeous day yesterday in D&G. :)

OP
OP
ambulancekidd

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
We had a run out to Dalbeattie yesterday to pick up some spares for the timber winch. I said to Val "I wish we were in the camper and could just park up for the night down by the shore" She said she'd just been thinking the exact same thing ! It was a gorgeous day yesterday in D&G. :)

Well what better excuse to hurry back & enjoy this undiscovered corner of Scotland?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back