Lakeland Dry Soon Airers (Electric 300w) Refurb From £54.99 With Lakeland 12 Month Guarantee (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thought these might be of interest to anyone who full times in their motorhome & has the space - runs on just 300w :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lakeland-...othes-Airer-/252573832480?hash=item3ace92d520 £54.99
s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lakeland-...othes-Airer-/262662303741?hash=item3d27e4affd £63.49
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
They do both fold flat (then only 8cm deep) & normally sell for almost twice the price :eek: new http://www.lakeland.co.uk/around-th...drying-and-airers/electric-dryers-and-airers/ & both come with Lakeland 12 month warranty & free returns (y)
I've just ordered one of each to try as our son needs something like this for uni accommodation later this year where there isn't a tumble dryer & it's long trip to the launderette. Might keep one for drying those items that can't be tumble dried at home but will see how well they work as mixed reviews on the Lakeland website.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Ours have just arrived so hope to do some testing in the next few days :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
There's one at Aldi on line now, and Instore next week.
IMG_1662.PNG
IMG_1663.PNG
Don't know how good it is but if anyone's after one ?

Jul 10, 2014
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Elddis Encore 255
Exp
3 years
Like the look of the Aldi one and like all Aldi electrical will have a no quibble 3 year warranty.

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
They're all good and definitely worth considering for winter drying. We use a 5 prong rail fixed in the shower. We get quite a lot hung up as its a double width shower. With the heating on, stuff dries pretty quickly. Like the shoe rack on the Aldi one so I'll have a look when it's in store next week.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Have tried both versions now & prefer the more expensive Deluxe version http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lakeland-...d&clk_rvr_id=1189217560347&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true as at just £8.50 more (for refurb.) it is a lot more solid & clips & locks together to store flat (y) whereas the standard one just folds up. The timer function is simple & works well. The standard one dries the same amount just as well but is a little more awkward to put clothes on & feels less able to cope with heavy items (flimsier frame & less stable) even though both rated the same at 15kg loading capacity. Both do a good job but think the Deluxe is more suited to heavy use & being transported but the cheaper standard one would be ideal if just drying delicates or small loads. Both are still currently available as Lakeland refurbs on eBay with 12 months guarantee at half the Lakeland website price :) These arrived well packed & no signs of having been used & have a 60 day free returns policy.

Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
In B & M yesterday and they have one for £39.99, had a quick look and it was 250w.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Getting on well with ours (y) - still some stock available.

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
As a full timer... I visit camp sites with industrial washers and dryers if out and about.. cos they're quick and efficient... that's if I can't blag a wash anywhere else... (rellies)

Currently doing some work on nephews newly purchased and re-furbed gaff.. not habitable yet... but I plumbed the washer in as a first job...

Just washed and line dried "everyfink".. Including cusion covers... van now smells like a Persil factory!.. ha!

Only moan is ... these cold feed washing machines take for eva... but can't really complain... as it's a freebie..

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
Why do Lakeland sell so many refurbished items...?

Is it because they were sold new and were faulty which meant they have been returned and therefore need repairing?

Mar 10, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class RMB 750HE
Exp
Three years and counting, 30 years a tent tower.
They do both fold flat (then only 8cm deep) & normally sell for almost twice the price :eek: new http://www.lakeland.co.uk/around-th...drying-and-airers/electric-dryers-and-airers/ & both come with Lakeland 12 month warranty & free returns (y)
I've just ordered one of each to try as our son needs something like this for uni accommodation later this year where there isn't a tumble dryer & it's long trip to the launderette. Might keep one for drying those items that can't be tumble dried at home but will see how well they work as mixed reviews on the Lakeland website.
We've got two of these (one for home and one for RH) work really well especially with the cover which also acts as a protection bag when stored in RH's garage

Irene Findlay

Free Member
Jun 9, 2017
Monifieth
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a returning motorhomer
I have had one for years and love it I throw a sheet over it to keep the heat in things dry overnight and the room is nice and warm,so a win win .i would not use it in our motorhome as it is far too big and we have no place to keep it,they used to make one half the height my daughter has two that she bought 18 years ago when my first granddaughter was born they get constant use so I would definitely recommend.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back