LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
we will be in lake garda for end of may looking for opinions on the campsites from bardalino to sirmione we have stayed on garda campimng and also bella vista but you opinions on the 1's you have possinly stayed on we have a non comfirmed booking for san franciso but still like advice on the others :thumb:

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
I've not stayed in the van there but there is a site just along the water from Torbole, going towards Riva that looks lovely. It made me wish I could park up for a week or 2. M/H's parked up looking down the lake. Bliss.

Jealous of Essex.

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
thanks but we are looking southward from bardalino towards sirmione

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
We've stopped at one of the big ones just south of Lazise, and it was alright if you like that sort of thing (ie pools, noisy kid's club, expensive shop, hedged pitches etc) - can't remember its name but they all seem much of a muchness along that bit of the lake. Lazise is worth a trip, especially on market day, as the market is vast.

More handy for the theme parks is Camping Amici di Lazise near Fossalta which has standard pitches or (for a lower fee) aire-style MH parking on the tarmac near the entrance. Within walking distance of the eat all you can Rock n Roll restaurant and a couple of theme parks. If that floats your boat, Gardaland (down the road a bit) is the best of the lot - think Alton Towers with Italians. The Aqua Paradise water park is also a bit of a hoot. There are free shuttle buses between the parks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back