Lake Garda Will Boast New 140km Cycle Path (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
This will be awesome when it is completed..

As if Lago di Garda wasn’t picturesque enough for Euro Velo 7 and 8 routes, the lake’s perimeter is going to open for cyclists from all walks of life soon.

Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Logistics launched the “Garda by Bike” project after making a deal with the regions of Veneto, Lombardy, and the autonomous region of Trentino Alto Adige, through which the path is going to be passing. This ambitious project should end up circumnavigating the lake’s perimeter and immersing you in its breath-taking surrounding scenery.

https://www.welovecycling.com/wide/...ast-spectacular-new-140-kilometer-cycle-path/

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
We naively set off to cycle round Garda years ago and soon learnt the error of our ways lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
140km's round?. you better leave that to us youngsters, not sure your electric bikes will make it just yet ;-)

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
I’ve just read the article, and I will definitely be catching the ferry to avoid the hilly bits....maybe the ferry will be able to leave us at the top of the hills so we can coast downhill :D:D:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back