• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Ladies Electric Bike (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
As above, white unmarked frame, with good battery and a new carrier and pannier. Will take quite a lot of shopping. Over all in excellent condition.
Regret Pauline has lost confidence in riding other than round sites. Shame.
Can take to the Anglia Region, St. Patricks Rally or the Peterborough Show 10% deposit to hold.
Asking £450
Tel 01603.880984

OP
OP

Deleted User
Thanks Caroline,
It's a White Bear Brand with Nexus gear and motor. www.whitebearbarnd.co.uk
Discovery E Bike, current retail price is £1,299.00
So offered at a third new price.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 13, 2017
Funster No
Hi, how old is the bike and what distance has it covered so far please?
Are there any accessories or is it just the bog standard unit please?

Aug 13, 2017
Funster No
and forgot....what size is the frame please?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP

Deleted User
I will need to go to the moho in storage, in order to get and put the battery on the bike and get the info. Last time we used it was in Spain and covered about 56k on one charge, mostly on the flat with leg assist of course.
Wheels are full size, and I would describe as full size adult frame, the web has more details.
There is a front light, and the rear light is the rear of the battery casing. Other than a bell, can't think of any other gadgets. Maybe a water bottle, but then they don't use these bikes on the tour de france ( legit).
Also has a jelly saddle if I remember correctly.

Aug 13, 2017
Funster No
OK thanks for the replies......seems no good for the missus as she needs a small frame to fit with being shortish!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back