La Plagne aire (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2011
North East
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T7057
Exp
since 2011
Has anyone been on La Plagne aire recently? Can you confirm there is enough hookups for everyone? Need to decide if I need to lug the generator over!

Thanks

Delboyarapaho

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 17, 2013
Herts UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Liner for T
Exp
Since 2013
I was at Les Arcs Sun/Mon/Tues and conditions were fantastic and everything was open. we did mon at LaPlagne and the snow was even better than Les Arcs. however it was very warm (and sunny) on all 3 days and although it froze overnight the snow wouldn't last long in those temperatures. I hope it holds for you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
I was at Les Arcs Sun/Mon/Tues and conditions were fantastic and everything was open. we did mon at LaPlagne and the snow was even better than Les Arcs. however it was very warm (and sunny) on all 3 days and although it froze overnight the snow wouldn't last long in those temperatures. I hope it holds for you.
Thanks for the update. This is the latest we've ever been skiing so really nervous about conditions. Spoke to the rep in resort tonight and she says the snow is still good although it's a bit icy in the morning. Very warm but more snow due this weekend so fingers crossed. Whatever the conditions we'll enjoy it.

Delboyarapaho

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 17, 2013
Herts UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Liner for T
Exp
Since 2013
My first time too this late in the year. my recipe was - up early, good breakfast ski until 2.30pm and have late lunch somewhere near where you intend to finish so you just have a short ski through the porridge back to where you are staying.

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
That sounds a good plan. Just finished packing, having a well earned glass of wine and relaxing before an early night. Alarm set for 4am lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back